2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1

3 Likes

Haven’t been able to get anywhere with this in the Bay Area. Mainly just getting generic quotes at MSRP after breaking down what I’m looking for. Not to mention just about every Chevy employee confuses the 1LT with the LT1…

4 Likes

Not a good idea to follow Canadian postal code naming convention.

1 Like

Is that now turner Chevy? I can’t even find a website for kunkleman. Never mind…ha

1 Like

We’re getting close to home here :slight_smile:

1 Like

My dumbass was googling them like “does this dealer really not have a website”. Not to knock central pa and their proficiency of the internet’s.

2 Likes

My man, I can ‘out internet you’ any day of the week. :slight_smile:

For those that haven’t figured it out, it’s a meme from a local car reviewer Regular Car Reviews. Funny and absolutely outstanding guy.

@Jrouleau426 BTW, turner chevy used to be sutliff chevy, for those uninformed, they’re a local domestic dynasty in car sales since the early 1920s-30s. They used to be regulars at my restaurant pre-rona, and are absolute wonderful people with wonderful taste in champagne.

They sold a few of their dealers AFAIK, and the Sutliff family itself I believe has exited the industry. I know the Sutliff group still owns the largest Volkswagen Dealer in Harrisburg (I assume due to that one of the top ones in the nation), and recently closed their Buick GMC + Cadillac dealer in State College

4 Likes

I love RCR. The S2000 review is :rofl:

1 Like

You will just have to include with a screenshot with pic from a build screen or just spell it out LT1 V8 Coupe or Vert.

You should get their Shock on black camaro!

2 Likes

Have you locked into it yet? Done let other get ahead :joy:

Agreed

@HersheySweet

Shock (gross) w a big Hershey kiss on it for the broker marketing mobile.

I got one locked in already. I can’t do shock

1 Like

Whats your price like? The same at 325?

1 Like

I second Hershey getting one and maybe wrap it in tin foil

1 Like

I tried, discount was awful.

1 Like

7 Likes

I guess they thought they were doing you a favor with there so called invoice deal.

1 Like

My god man you are putting them out of business! The humanity.

By this logic @ethanrs must have bankrupted his dealership by now.

FYI… There is a decent spec LT1 on Rodo right now…

6 Likes

The dealer photos they texted me are even Shockier than the stock photos

2 Likes