2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1

There’s some promotion for Chevy just not on the camaro. Guess there just programmed…
Costco, milage, and how much do you want to put down…my response all of it

2 Likes

Be a bitch, tell them no code unless they pass the cash.

This way the dealer can’t go back on pricing, since it’s better than supplier quote on quote, and if they don’t give you the code cash then everybody looses.

2 Likes

If you’re feeling feisty you can fight for the $75 dollar capped doc fee the code provides too, but I think some of that is covered by that $625.60 dealer cash.

5 Likes

If Im not mistaken supplier pricing on the Bolt was around $1,400 off MSRP. Multiple people here got $4,000 or more off MSRP using a supplier code in tandem with dealer discount, so the idea that they can’t go below supplier when applying a code is patently false.

Agreed, most said it was store policy. Which to me said…hey we got a lot of interest and some sucker is gonna pay $425 a month for this.

4 Likes

ya just got the “BEST OFFER” from a dealer in NYC … $475/mo :joy:

1 Like

Bay Ridge? :joy:

1 Like

Oh no, paging @mllcb42…This sounds perilously close to a percent of MSRP metric :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Just got home with mine. It’s an absolute joy to drive. Wireless CarPlay is pretty neat as well.

4 Likes

No I just understand supply and demand and it’s also auto not manual. When you do this all day everyday you know when it’s worth fighting for more and when $12/mo isn’t worth the hassle.

Now I will fight for incentives that I qualify for, which is why I asked my original question. Dealers pocketing supplier codes or first responder discounts is grimey.

1 Like

Which do you qualify for? You can’t stack both. A supplier code is a supplier code, whether it’s true supplier through work, college, educator, first responder, etc. They are all the same and you can only apply one.

1 Like

I know, I was just trying to bust @mllcb42 and rile the troops up. Since you are one of the most respected posters on the board, I knew I could get away with it, LOL

2 Likes

I can’t get a clear answer about that thanks! I have a supplier code and wife’s a nurse. Regardless it’s not that hard for these dealers to just tell me that! One or the other.

1 Like

It’s also kind of confusing to refer to it as an incentive you qualify for, since the supplier program is essentially a form of dealer cash. “Supplier pricing” is a real, fixed thing that requires dealer discount contribution and a pass through of dealer cash by GM to cover the rest. There’s nothing stopping a motivated dealer from going deeper than that and applying that cash though.

1 Like

Nurses and medical professionals are included again, so that works. You just have to pick one of them to use.

They’re not motivated. I’m sure about 10 hackers called about the car today. Haha

1 Like

haha he told me 475 I said have a nice day… already got a car lined up but wanted to get something less optioned … I dont think they’ll go any lower though … ymmv

If you have a deal locked in and are happy with it, as @ethanrs has suggested along with myself and @hersheysweet make sure you don’t provide the code unless they at least go halfsies on the cash ($300 or so) and/or cap the Doc fee.

what did you get? spec …

Was his name Daniel? If it was ask him if he ever got to look up the residual and money factor like Johnathan asked him to.

1 Like