Off Topic Landfill 3

@Bking can help

1 Like

I can absolutely help!

Would be happy to help - please text us at 322-918-5533

Hi please mail me at garywen1743@hotmail.com

Your buddy better have a nice bottle for you this Christmas.

I will trade $750 for sunshine, looser gun laws, and face diaper freedom lol.

And you forgot no state income tax, no excise tax on vehicles, and very very cheap car registrations :slight_smile:

Some fancy photo lighting right there.

1 Like

It goes with his fancy X6. The only thing I wish is that they would allow both shadowline and the illuminated grille that @Kyle_21 got above. His car was slight inspiration for the other one! :slight_smile: Since he got his car a few months ago, and I already had pictures, I was able to show what the white on red would look like on it!

Hi Levende,

I would like to get the same deal with the texas and 680 score
. Please help me to grab one for me

Audi S-models are series production- there is nothing special about them. RSs on the other hand are often marked up. If OP wants me to do the leg work on this, I’ll happily accept a fee.

i was wondering what year is i8 and is there any way it could be replicate the same deal

Lots of Kalifornians moving to Boise, we can count a half dozen from our town in the past year alone. Cheap real estate and more rational response to covid (i.e. schools are still open and kids can still play sports). That said it is too close to the white supremacists, no thanks.

Do you have any access to white bmw x7 2020 s.

Don’t mind loaner…

Hi - please text us at 917-983-5377 and would be happy to help.

Hi. I’m located in Long Island, NY and would like to know what kind of deal you can get on a BMW X3? How much off the MSRP are you able to get, pre-incentive? Thank You

Looking around for a deal on a '20 or '21 S5 SB Prem + (Quantum Gray/Black, black optic, B&O) ~$60,295 spec’d. Let me know what you have! Thx

Looking for 20/21 S4 prestige ideally I’m quantum. 36/10k located in SoCal.

Looking for 20/21 Q7/Q8 PP or Prestige any color 36/10k

Please share link of Q5e.

Thanks