Signed: 2021 Camaro LT1 - $41,375 MSRP - 39/10 - $325/mo + tax - $514 DAS

Welcome Back to the gang :sweden:

1 Like

Na never ending up getting manual first time around, i chickened out :joy:

It’s a blast, but the shifter is trash.

I could’ve swore it was you on LI that bought a 6MT on site without ever driving one. Must’ve been someone else lol :laughing:

Def not as nice as German gearboxes.

Ya that was me about to get it but i changed my mind after the discussion that followed :joy:

My M3 was not as good as the S2000s and Miatas I have had. The LT1 shifter does have long throws (my SS 1LE was slightly better), but the gearbox itself is smooth and precise. It is actually pretty amazing considering the power it can handle.

2 Likes

Manual gearbox can handle 600lbs of torque the auto can handle 715lb. These are ready for a supercharger lol.

3 Likes

I sold it back in 2014 so it’s been a while, but I recall my Challenger bring much better. They use the same transmission, so I think the big difference was that I had installed a Hurst in it. I only had the stock shifter for a week or so, so I don’t remember what it was like from the factory.

I’m really tempted to upgrade the Camaro too, but it’s a lease and installation requires removing the exhaust, unbolting the crossmember and driveshaft, and lowering the trwnamission. On the Challenger I was able to access everything from up top.

Have wondered how snappy and responsive the transmission/paddles are on the auto trans. How does it compare to the zf autos?

I have a manual. Can’t comment on the auto, although most of the other owners here praise it.

Bang Bang Finger Guns GIF by Diet Cig

ON ITS WAY!!!

1 Like

Looks great!

1 Like

You got the twin of my car!

Mine too, except I have a sunroof. What is your complete spec?

Mine is his exact spec, color and all. Him and @Bostoncarconcierge hooked me up with the dealer.

2 Likes

Good deal. Enjoy! Here’s mine.

3 Likes

Those front splitters look amazing on the car!

1 Like

Finally you posted lol, i love the white better than the black i had before

2 Likes