2021 Camaro LT1 300 DAS/ 329 month

Was looking at these cars last month with a 0.00155 MF. Looked at them on the 1st of the month on the GM website, and confirmed with edmunds the MF had dropped to 0.00028, time to start looking. Was not having much luck, only (2)6 speeds in the PNW, both in WA state, and they weren’t giving much discount. I remembered that my stepsis worked at GM for 15 years before the layoffs in 09’. I got a supplier code discount from her to get to $37606. Later I found out there was a $1500 lease conquest rebate, and an additional $750 in supplier cap reduction, but they never mentioned it, I had to tell them. They were marking the MF up to 0.00178, told them I was ok with a little markup to make it easy, I understand that they need to make money. I sold my 6 speed accord for $700 over payoff to the local honda dealer, and gave $300 of that to the Chevy dealer to get my payment down below that of the accord. All in all, same payment, pocketed $400.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Camaro LT1
MSRP: $38880
Monthly Payment: $329
Drive-Off Amount: $300
Months:39
Annual Mileage:10k
MF:0.00048
Residual:24883 (64)
Incentives:2250
Region:PNW
Leasehackr Score:
Leasehackr Calculator CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

7 Likes

Wow very nice job as these usually don’t lease well. At all. Just like the Mustang. I’ve been interested in purchasing same trim for about a year, but the Chevy dealers just haven’t been interested in giving much of a discount. Meanwhile their competition has been blowing their cars out by up to 20% off MSRP at times. No wonder Camaro sales are terrible.

What options did you get? Think I see Active Exhaust and wheels of course. Definitely like the color. Enjoy!

RS package, Tech package, Dual mode exhaust, red calipers, black wheels. I couldn’t get the $300 down in, so the calculator is off a little. Thank you. I loved the accord, but this is pure enjoyment , the V8 sounds really good.

1 Like

$300 down 329 a month for 38 grand vehicle is awesome.

With a V8! No less.

5 Likes

Normally I would be 0 DAS, but I wanted the same payment as the Accord, and then the wife is happy as well.

Ah yes now I see the red caliper up front! Nice little touch. IF I order, I’d throw that in for $395. How do you like the Tech Package? I’ve heard good and bad about the Bose system. But it’s definitely better than the base audio system.

What Accord did you sell? I got rid of my 2019 Accord Sport 2.0 manual a few months ago and don’t miss it one bit. Hopefully a V8 is in my near future ha!

I had a 2018 2.0 sport 6 speed, 19k miles. Vroom offered 23300, I had an offer of 22750 from a honda dealer 2.5 hrs away. I took 22400 from a dealer 15 mins away. I suppose in the name of full disclosure, I may have to also include the $31 Uber ride from the honda dealer to the Chevy dealer in my deal.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The wife said I need a mullet now.

2 Likes

That’s not bad. I had same car and right at 19,010 miles but was 2019 model. ALGO gave me $24,900 so I jumped. Still haven’t replaced it yet. Hoping the Camaro deals get a little bit better by December or early 2021.

How loud is the Exhaust in Track Mode? I’d be quiet most of the time but there are a few neighbors around here I wouldn’t mind pissing off from time to time ha!

I know it’s loud on startup in track mode. I live in a cul de sac so I will be quiet in the morning. I did have the salesman fire it up in the quieter mode as I stood behind it, and it wasn’t bad at all.

Awesome deal! Very similar to Ethan’s 36 month offer.

1 Like

Did you use supplier discount or gm family first? (Gm employee discount)

Wow, awesome for a V8 RS Camaro!

Nice job

Could this be replicated without GM supplier?

Yes if you’re near SoCal reach out to @ethanrs

I’m on the east coast…

My question is with only conquest ($1,500) what would a realistic (aggressive) pre incentive discount be on a 2021 Camaro LT V8 from a Chevy dealer?

I’m not eligible for supplier or GM employee pricing etc…

It was family and friends, the dealer assumed it was employee, so we agreed to numbers fairly quickly. When I gave them the code, it was a GSF, not a GMS, so it was 1500 less discount. The deal kind of fell apart. At this point I talked to the sales manager at the dealer that had the other 6 speed, but it’s 3.5 hours away. We were both in the Marines so he gave me the complete breakdown and told me about the additional rebates. I preferred the color of the one nearby.

1 Like

I think you could get the pre rebate price close to supplier, maybe even better if it’s been sitting. What makes it good is the high residual and low MF, and if you have lease loyalty or conquest. Much cheaper than a 2020, which is what I started looking at in the beginning, but the MF is high on those, and residual less of course. If anyone is looking for one in the northwest, I could talk to the sales manager and get an excellent deal on the other one, it’s online but won’t be at the dealer until later this week.

1 Like

Congrats!!

Seems like a really good one, I came up with horrible number for 2020 Mustang Ecoboost.

Check it out at 2020 Mustang Ecoboost, LEASE or FINANCE

You think I can match this deal you had ?