2021 Camaro LT1 300 DAS/ 329 month

Just call up @ethanrs

4 Likes

First, Oregon has a 0.9 percent tax, a $150 doc fee, and reasonable registration fees, although I think that changed recently. If you have some sky high tax, registration fee, or doc fees, then thereā€™s no way. The supplier price was only $1273 off plus $750 supplier CCR, so I guess $2023 off for supplier. If you can get 1200 or so off on your own, itā€™s really more important to have conquest or loyalty, and get base MF to stay in the 3ā€™s.

1 Like

Did you have to pay the disposition fee?
Also did they try offering you another lease deal on a 2020 Honda sport 2.0?

No, and no. It was very painless. They first offered $22045, and when I was getting ready to go to Renton honda for $22750, I called the guy at Beaverton honda, and said can you get me to $22400, he said yes. I probably left a little on the table, but I thought it was all very reasonable. The whole process took an hour. The Chevy dealer offered $20500, which was about $400 over book. The 2.0 option showed as a plus $24. The honda dealers know thatā€™s not right so they went over book, but Chevy doesnā€™t know the real add of the 2.0.

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried searching but the verbage is confusing: Do you have to be in an existing lease to get the $1500 Conquest or is it open to anyone?

You have to have an existing lease.

1 Like

Who wants a bolt today? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Letā€™s see if this one takes longer than 3 minutes to sell since you hid it in a Camaro post. New game called hide the bolt.

LMAOOO wrong thread. I do like the idea of a forum easter egg hunt though

My bad :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This is what more horsepower than a hellcat looks like.

1 Like

Well thatā€™s an easy game to play. Here is what more than your ā€œmoreā€ looks like. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve contacted KBB about this issue twice. They price the 1.5T and 2.0T sport as essentially the same even though itā€™s a $4k trim jump and much more content add than just the engine. Carvana uses KBB so it also messes up their algorithm.

FWIW Edmunds TMV and others price them correctly.

Anyway nice car and great deal! Iā€™d love to see more of these, looks like the numbers are aligned nicely this month.

Great deal! My Challenger Scat lease is ending in December. I hope this is still priced well at that time.

Great time for you to dump that Challenger. Donā€™t wait until Decemberā€¦

Iā€™ve been checking the past few months on how to unload it, but the dealer payoff quote is about 3k more than my offers from ALGO, local dealers etc.

Odd. Did you have negative equity rolled into it when you took the lease out?

No, there was no other car involved. I sold my 15 Mustang GT and kept the money and put 0 down on the Challenger. 48k MSRP, 513/mo for 36mo/36k miles 0 DAS. Itā€™s not as great as what others have gotten during that time but I felt it was decent.

I actually just called the lease company a few minutes ago to check again, and itā€™s 35,800 dealer payoff, 32,412 buyout + 7% FL taxes. My buyout is a little over a thousand cheaper than dealer payoff but still about 1500 more than the highest offer I got (ALGO).

I read on another page it was leased through a CU, so that makes sense. Certain CUā€™s can make the buyout the going market price, which is unfair in my opinion.

Just leased one Saturday, not what I was expecting in terms of pricing, but after the test drive I didnā€™t care :laughing: so first responder discount, conquest, 10k miles,39 month, $3006.79 drive off, $309 a month. 39380 msrp. Auto, dual mode exhaust, Technolgy package, carbon flash wheels.

Sounds like they got you for full sticker plus taxes, fees and maybe $1,000 cash due at signing, depending on where the deal was signed. Another reason why you should almost never attempt to negotiate at the dealership.

4 Likes