Brand new camaro v8 s by GM 284 down 284 a month!

I don’t even bother checking insurance down here in Florida before getting a car, it honestly hardly matters. It is outrageous no matter the car. It is all driven by the liability portion, and there are a huge number of uninsured drivers down here (therefore the law abiding considerate residents pick up the tab). I don’t even have so much as a parking ticket on my record and it is still painful every six months.

1 Like

What does this look like with a one pay, just out of curiosity.

1 Like

Don’t do a one-pay. When it gets warmer you could sell this on SAL for a couple G’s

4 Likes

Why am I considering this.

2 Likes

Why are we all considering this…I have a two car garage and a two car driveway with no room yet I am spending the morning chasing this down…

3 Likes

Why is everyone acting like this is new? It’s been well known around here for a while now.

7 Likes

I’m estimating $8,730 but that’s including almost $1,000 in Buypower and GM reward incentives.

I think it’s the “Hot in Cleveland” phenomenon. Pickings are pretty slim at the moment on the deal front?

1 Like

That is absolutely true, I have been in a mildly depressed lease hacking state since mid 2019…

3 Likes

oh…here we go…the games begin…base LT1 with 10 speed auto and optional paint.

1 Like

Not being able to sell/swap a Bolt really handcuffs me. I’d ditch one of them to do something like this, but then I’d be on the hook to pay back that rebate money.

2 Likes

I’m abandoning ship, ceasing the chase :slight_smile: Normally I don’t give up so easily, but I’m just not in the mood for the good old-fashioned “chase down all the dealership shenanigans” routine today :grin:.

1 Like

write up an offer, send them an offer, if they say yes, go get it. No need to do the old fashioned chase.

Too far off…I have a usual routine I follow to gauge their interest in further negotiating, and they failed that test so no use wasting my time, LOL

Keep in mind you are talking to a guy who likes BMWs for $200s…I don’t want to waste the dealerships time either.

1 Like

You may want to ask them again on Wednesday if you are in the Northeast. A foot of snow might change their mind on a RWD sports car :joy:

Hahahaahaha! Mother nature might cooperate in such a manner might she?

I am in Florida, near Tampa, so we don’t have any blizzard sales😁

1 Like

Please people - if GM is advertising 284, we can easily get this down to sub 200 with some negotiating skills… For 200, I will get a Camarro LT1 with no options…

4 Likes

Whats the current incentives?

Look on Edmunds or Autobytel… you’re a broker you should know that

1 Like

@BoardWalkNJ can you please retrieve me mf rv and incentives?

1 Like