2021 Acura TLX Type S $665/mo $6000DAS

No idea. I have them posted 500 over list. That’s a deal on this market. My dealer is 5k-6k over list on them.

Guy had a tough decision to make between the car or the bike…

3 Likes

Thats why most leases are fleeces. The sharp guys here get the best deals. The other pay way more than they should.

that’s not accurate at all lol

1 Like

To clarify. The average clueless person walks into a dealership and ends up with a deal like this.

4 Likes

No. I’m 500 over list on these and that’s a deal. This person had a trade with equity that they took. This is 6k due plus trade

2 Likes

Interested Ooo GIF by reactionseditor

1 Like

Time to close the thread administrator.

Thread has been split. If you aren’t posting about this specific deal, feel free to take it here:

Umm, why? That seems like a huge down payment and equally huge payment. You are in high end BMW territory. I guess the answer is you like the car, which I do not so to each their own as they say!

Not everyone wants a bmw. Some guy just traded his trawk hawk for one of these. I would never but to each his own.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Are Acura, Infiniti, and Buick still premium

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Are Acura, Infiniti, and Buick still premium

Crazy the money they are getting for these, just for using the “Type S” badge. I thought after the reviews came out and people realize it was just a cash grab by Acura, I guess not?

No one has ever gone broke betting on how stupid Americans are.

Get informed. It’s a vastly different car than the 4 cylinder a spec. And it’s highly regarded and very well priced. The market is what’s making the lease putrid. The car is great.