2021 Acura TLX Type S $665/mo $6000DAS

Most dealers are 10k over list. This is a strong deal on the car.

1 Like

Did he trade in a tlx for this?

If you’re at full list no lease incentives and standard rate, maybe this just isn’t a car that should be leased, rather than financed. I guess people have their reasons, even if it’s a bad idea by all logic.

1 Like

Yeah a 2021 TLX A-Spec in the same spec, walked away dead even for that

You can’t sell Acura to the 3rd party, so in reality it’s not that bad. You will never get 6K for your leased car let say back in 2019.

::jaw drops::

Lol. I guess I was offered unicorn with $2k off MSRP.

3 Likes

That car has equity. It’s in this deal. This is not a one off deal.

So what you’re saying is this is $6k plus whatever equity das, making this hurt even more.

2 Likes

I don’t think he put anything DAS. I believe 6K came from his leased car that he was returning.

We won’t know until the OP clarifies this non dealer replicable deal.

1 Like

So almost 30k to drive a 52k car for what we assume is 36 months. Can’t imagine a finance would net out to be worse.

1 Like

Lets 667.00 x 36 is like 24K, plus 6 up front - may 2500 is fees . terrible deal.

So he’s basically paying $833 per month. Ouch! Couldve got a bmw 550i for less.

3 Likes

You certainly cannot

3 Likes

Can’t get a 540 for that. Might struggle with a 530. And this isn’t really 4k DAS. There’s a trade here.

So you are saying a trade with equity doesn’t equal money out of pocket or money down? He couldn’t have sold his trade in to another dealer and put 6k in his pocket? It’s still his 6k, he didn’t get anything for free, 6k down is 6k down, no matter how you want to word it.

no he’s not listing it there. it was more than 6k out.

It seems like you know where he got it from, was the trade + or - equity?