2019 Hyundai Ioniq EV - Effective $59 a month

I did get all weather mats thrown in the deal, i figure since $1800 (or $50 of each $199 payment) is tax, I did ok. Well, regardless, I have a car, old Civic picked an OK time to die.

Compared to others you overpaid a bit but don’t stress about too much…as the stock gets sold out it will be harder to get these under $100 deals. With gas savings you are well under $200 for a new car…you are fine.

Yea the dealer I work with is giving me a few lore days to move them then he said he’s taking the price up. Apparently locations are getting 250 with money down.

Are you talking about the Civic or Clarity or what?

Would it be possible to get the incentive since I live in Seattle? I love to drive there and pick one if I’m eligible for it.

I’d go in on one as well, I’m in the Tacoma area. Tag team a dealer that’ll play ball

I don’t think they sell it ioniq ev in Washington

I recently picked up the PHEV version. After post sale rebates, my payments are $180/mo. incl. tax for 3/15k. Pretty happy with that. I am in CA and read somewhere that you only get the state rebate 3x but only if you do PHEV the first two times then you get a bonus EV one. Anyone can confirm?

1 Like

I knew nothing about the Ioniq before I came upon this forum, but for a deal like that, who wouldn’t want one? Very impressed by your deal. Thanks for sharing.

It’s x2 for phev or ev and a possible third time if you go for HEV.

Can anyone who got the BonusDrive $500 explain what association they marked on the website? I leased a Hyundai thinking I’ll get this extra $500 and now the website suddenly requires me to be part of some association?

I qualify for bonus drive through my employer, so I put their name in the affiliate column.

Other organizations like AAA qualify

1 Like

Are there any organizations I can join for cheap in order to retrieve this bonus? I found a suggestion online about a credit union you could donate money to, but it no longer works.

I saw reference somewhere to the bmw motorcycle club qualifying. Costs $49 a year to join I think.

1 Like

Okay so a local dealer said he’ll be able to get it for me. Here were his numbers

3800 + $200/month . $200/month include tax and all other fees. $3800 was for the upgraded version and for base it was $2500. There was also a delivery charge of $900 because he was getting it from a different state. I did ask him multiple times about a break down on the fees & he said it’ll be the finance department who’ll give the #s but he needs confirmation of the order before he can run those. I wasn’t happy because now the effective cost of ownership is $10600-$3649(Rebates) = 6951 which comes to $194/month which makes it less attractive. I didn’t took the bite since i can pay a bit more and get a better car for $300ish I think . If some one in Nor Cal is interested, I can pass the dealer contacts if you want to negotiate

Yah, he’s full of it.

I got the Maine deal. $2000 instant efficiency Maine rebate paid tax, doc fee and 999 down. Nothing out of pocket. I walked out with just $79 1st payment and 35 more payments of $79. Buy at end for $13743 or so total cost is just about 1/2 MSRP. Also have the BonusDrive rebate for $500 coming. My uncle got the exact same deal on same car. Great deal for a very good car.

When did young get it done?

I leased a Limited in Salem, Oregon
Here is the breakdown
The Limited Ioniq price was $35,000 before Hyundai’s $12000 discount.
Oregon has two $2500 rebates available on EV’s
My dealer was a participating dealer to apply the regular $2500 rebate off the sales price.
I put $3345 down payment
I received a $500 First Responder credit from Hyundai
My high credit rating gave me the lowest monthly payment available.
Oregon has NO SALES TAX :hugs::hugs:
I also will still get the other $2500 Oregon rebate, based on my income level, and have applied for the Bonusdrive $500 rebate.
I will put this back into my savings to replace most of the down payment!
So, $60.84 a month payment and out $345 for the down.
My father did the same deal, with the $500 veteran credit.
His credit rating was not quite as good as mine (HA), so his payment is $77.00 a month. Copy of paperwork:

IMG_1681.jpeg

3 Likes

Why is the model Ioniq Hybrid?