2019 Hyundai Ioniq EV - Effective $59 a month

Only the federal one does.

some states have a point of sale rebate others are post sale…there is no standard.

exactly. In this case the state incentive I fill out a form for and then get a check after the sale

Anyone get the $109/mo deal in CA? Would like to know the number and if anyone got a lower price. TIA.

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

I would not pay the extra for the 02 elantra floor mats. That’s what trash can liners are for

1 Like

Hi, trying to get the $109 deal in CA. In the Hyunda Website it states “Offer shown based on $2,500 due at lease signing (includes $109 first payment and $2,391 capitalized cost reduction in addition to $400 Dealer Contribution). No security deposit required.” I got a quote from a dealer stating “The $109 plus tax is $2500 plus driveoffs… Your total down payment to get to get to $109 per month is $4900.”

Does that sound right, that the $2500 is on top of driveoffs?

2500 would be total drive off.

Limited on the other hand is different

Do anyone know any deal for NJ ??

1 Like

Thanks Michael. So the dealer is basically adding an additional $2400 on top of the advertised special?

Where you located?

Southern CA

No, read the offer…it say $2500 but excluding tax, lic, fees…

I am new so blocked out of the other Ioniq thread, but did the deal at $199pm zero down, all fees/tax rolled in, 36m/10k. I think its OK, was keen to get that zero down. They were willing to deal more on Limited but not base and I couldn’t justify it.

MD tax credit fund is out of cash, but may try to go through system in the hopes of that getting more funding… who knows.

Was this on a limited?

Base :-/ one of the last in my area from 4 different dealers.

Is this in California I’m guessing?

Last of 3 responses in this thread as a newbie, but it is Maryland. Did I do OK or get hosed lol.

Got a very similar deal (that I posted in the other forum). Delaware resident. Leased car in Maryland today (not sold in DE or PA).

2019 Hyundai Ioniq EV Base
MSRP: $ 31235
Sale Price: $29920
Monthly Payment: $140
Drive-Off Amount: 0
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: .00048
Residual: 44%
Incentives:

• 14.5K from Hyundai,
  • $3500 post sale rebate from state of DE,
  • $500 post sale rebate from BonusDrive,

Net monthly payment is $25.

Couldn’t get the Leasehackr Calculator to work correctly, but I imagine the score would be pretty high for this deal :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome deal! But did you get a free hat and 02 Elantra floor mats like @HondaSoCal suggested a few posts up? - can’t leave any meat on the bone…etc etc… lol

2 Likes