2019 Hyundai Ioniq EV - Effective $59 a month

There are only two categories to chose from, Hybrid and Gasoline.
All Ev’s, in Oregon at least, fall under the Hybrid category.

I was confused too, and that was the answer they gave.

If you search the VIN you will see it’s the ev.
KMHC05LH2KU047551

Nice work.

If these are transferable, Oregon brokers should be pawning these off for $1,000 broker fees :laughing:

10/14. Uncle was 10/31

little update - received a $60 refund check in the mail today due to the dealer overcharging DMV fees :slight_smile: So that lowers my monthly by $1.66 lol

Yes but the electricity you consumed to post this update brings the monthly up by $0.00034-$0.00078 depending on your utility and plan.

7 Likes

Is the $12k lease discount still valid?

According to posts on the Ioniq Ev forum, the deal has been extended to the end of the year. Problem is, no one can find any remaining stock.

1 Like

But gives dealership to offer fake promises to get someone to come into the door and try to sell them something else:)

Tried to get a good deal on the Ioniq Limited in zip code 91401. They were out of the base model and only had one Limited in white. I told them I wanted to be at $250+tax (0 out of pocket) which should have been possible with a $3k discount on MSRP, but they said they wanted to be at $3700 out of pocket and $300/mo. This is the fourth time I’ve considered a Hyundai and honestly each one would have been a waste of time if it weren’t for the $50 gift card for taking a test drive.

im looking for a ioniq ev base preferred can anyone help me find inventory for ny

Sorry if this sounds rough but you may have better chance of finding a stack of 100$ bills laying on the street in NY city.

Hybrid plug in is available…

Hybrid plug in is available on Long island

Did anyone receive $500 check from bonus drive?
Mine was approved on Nov 13th and still nothing in the mail…:thinking::thinking::slightly_frowning_face:

I got an email Friday saying check was processing and they will provide tracking once they mail it. Was originally approved in early November. Looks like it takes the full 10 weeks.

1 Like

Is anybody looking to lease Ioniq for like $145/m with 10k miles a year? Only $145 DAS I have an offer but i cannot take it.
The car will be delivered to NYC area at no cost. It is rare opportunity. NY residents only for this price. Silver outside bkack inside. 12k or 15k miles per year is possible for a little more money

2 Likes

Nobody wants cheap car ? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I don’t even want it and I’m about to pick one up. :grin: