2019 BMW X7 what do you think?

Hi everyone
I’m looking at a BMW X7 and here’s the deal I got.
This is MF of .00177 RV 59% Max MSD. It’s my first lease of something like that.

That discount seems really strong based on what others have posted for X7.

MF is marked up from 0.00165.

Have you verified their lease payments in the calculator?

They gave me .00205 at first. Will try to go down with the MF. The calculator checks out.

If some one is giving you $10k off an X7, I would take it an run. The dealer I work at is giving people the privilege to buy it at MSRP (1-2% off on a good day) since we are sold out for the next 2 months. As for the money factor, it is not marked up a huge amount (0.25% in APR terms).

1 Like

For this car, at this time, not a bad deal at all.

Do payments include tax?

So just finished with the dealer. So this payment includes taxes. MF increased because acquisition fees are rolled in. Also they are taking care of my last 3 lease payments for my other car.
It has some good extras. I think I’m going with this.
I don’t know exactly why they gave me this discount, I asked for it and they said ok.

Watch out for surprises in the contract. Other than that, sounds legit!

1 Like

Great deal if it’s legit especially if they are paying off 3 payments. can you do MSDs? Not sure what state you are in… likely save you $40-$50 more per month if you have the extra cash available.

1 Like

If this deal includes taxes it is even stronger assuming you live in a state that charges sales tax on a car. If everything is kosher in the final contract you got a decent lease on a very new and in demand BMW.

This is with maximum MSDs and include taxes.

Just signed. Nothing changed. Here it is! Thanks for everyone that commented. I’ve been reading this forum for a while and it gave me a lot of valuable information. It’s a great resource.

13 Likes

People with more money than sense I guess! But profit on these cars makes our hobby possible.

Me, I’ll stick to slower moving sedans and SAV’s for what people pay for Elantras, and Camry’s.

Deal looks legit, OP!

You did as good as you reasonably could have, seems like the benchmark deal for X7’s as of now. Post it up in shared deals.

3 Likes

I totally agree not a smart car to lease and it’s totally unreasonable but I’ve always wanted to get something like this.

No that’s a good deal man - good work, what state?

Was the drive off zero?

If so, that’s an insane deal for this car right now.

First month payment.

St. Louis, Missouri

Still a sick deal on a beautiful car.

Congrats!

I am new and can’t post so doing it as a response here. What do people think of this deal?