BMW X7 Lease Advice

What am I missing on the X7 Pricing? Ive been watching a few dealerships in SoCal for the past few months and the X7 are barely selling. 1%-2% is all they will do off of MSRP so i feel like im approaching my lease wrong. Im looking to get around 10% off a 100k MSRP and have seen others achieve that or better months back. I am not new to leasing but am new to BMW. We have been a MB family for over 2 decades so maybe its a customer loyalty issue? How long would an X7 have to sit on a lot for a dealer to put some incentives on it? Thank you in advance for any advice.

https://forum.leasehackr.com/search?q=BMW%20X7

The dealer doesn’t care what you drive and “customer loyalty” is a myth. Find different dealers and change/improve your negotiating style.

1 Like

BMW have sold ~8.8k X7s in 4 months. If you consider that “barely selling” for a vehicle that starts at $73k, well, then we see things differently.

Source: http://carsalesbase.com/us-car-sales-data/bmw/bmw-x7/

Please share some of these X7 deals with over 10% off, as I frankly have a hard time believing that claim. I don’t believe these are sitting on lots at all.

:bat:

2 Likes

Im not watching dealerships nationally, just a few in SoCal and their x7 inventory has not been moving over the past few months. Obviously its a popular car but not every bmw dealer sits in a hot bed of soccer moms. For those who are not moving inventory whats a good approach to discount?

Here is an example @anon92897398 2019 BMW X7 what do you think?

1 Like

So we have a sample size of one deal, and two dealerships?

I’m not ready to declare 10% the norm based on that. But good luck. I do hope you find it.

:bat:

Not trying to be rude, but you sound like a great candidate to just a hire a broker and be done with it.

4 Likes

They aren’t sitting around that much, the oldest in stock in socal is 111 days according to cargurus. You can target the units in stock the longest but that might not get you the lowest payment since the msrp varies so much on these things.

1 Like

Also, @BMW_Dave isn’t too far from you either, you should prob PM him. Prob has MY 20’s coming in the next 4-8 weeks anyways.

@212hackr Not rude at all. I have reached out to brokers as well.

Dave was doing 1k off as of last week

@anon92897398 You asked for an example and i provided one…

@joeblogs thats what im talking about…cars are sitting for upwards of 4 months and they are offering 1%? Never encountered that Mercedes so must just be where the markets at.

A sample of one is not indicative of that being the norm.

Also, 111 days is downwards of 4 months.

1 Like

@anon92897398 please move on, your Trolling expertise is not required…feel like im talking to my wife lol

1 Like

Go eff yourself, pal

2 Likes