Advice: 2019 BMW X7 - MSRP $92,590 - 3 yr lease - Monthly with tax $1363 - Drive off $3576

Yeah, that makes sense

Negative 1000 under invoice for a new X7 5.0 I have in stock, no worries.

Let’s roll. no dealer adds but will not do a 165MF.

Have several

589 doc, NC dealer 135 is out of state title fee, no tint, or other bs.

What is the MF bump? Is it the same for all models?

.001651 would be acceptable! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@cardboil check out this post on another X7 deal. They got ~14% off theirs - 2019 BMW X7 what do you think?

40 basis points.

Please opine on this deal? I can’t post a new thread because I am new. Thanks. .0165 MF.

1 Like

Explain the taxable fee…

1 Like

@Electric it is VA fee. But I will ask for specifics. Other than that does it look good? I can’t get anybody to get me to 10k around here like the dude in St. Louis. My friend is GM of Porsche dealer and he says rep good deal at even $7500 off. MF is .00165.

Lost sales tax alone will wipe out potential savings even if there are deals to be had in a year.

Yes but ultimately your best off waiting. Demand will die down quick on that car, and you’ll be able to get the payments hopefully near 1k.

Even then I would recommend getting a different SUV. Reason I say that is although they’re currently incomparable, they take 30k off a 7 series, they’re only giving you a few thousand off this car. This and the 7 are essentially the same car aside from this being newer.

You’d get a really nice Range Rover at that payment.

I don’t follow. Can you explain? Thanks.

Just curious, do you not have kids or live super close to work? 3 years in a fairly big SUV, I’d need more than 10K miles annual if only because of the kids’ travel sports.

1 Like

That’s a stupid deal on an X7 4.0. I’d sign it and run.

2 Likes

Let’s say he bought a cpo LX for 70K. He will pay $6300 on sales tax in California ( op is in Cali isn’t he ?) he will not recover when he sells in a year. He needs to save more than $500/ month on the X7 to make up for it which is not going to happen.

@BimmerNC. Is that my Deal? At 8k off. My friend is a Porsche GM and said it is a great deal. @Mike_Ezginder is that sales tax directed at me? Sales tax is what it is lol.

1 Like

@oliviaW. For my wife. We have three kids and a mother in law. We need large car one more cycle. We have a GL coming off of lease. Don’t want 2019 GL because body style changing.

1 Like

Yea, absolutely.

But don’t you get a sales tax credit? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t know anything about CA taxes.