2018 Volvo S90 T6 MOM - Last Day of the Month Deal $237/mo

Can you please share a specific thread that you are referring to (showing audio settings) ?

1 Like

Thank you!!!
(20 chars)

Any brokers want to help me get a deal on the S90, similar to OPs deal in CA? Looking to get 3 cars.

My cousins and I got BMW i3s together (expiring June 20) and are looking to get 3 of the same cars. The Volvo S90 at a price similar to that would be a done deal. Two of my friends also looking for cars; may be able to get them in on this as well.

My wife is also transferring her GX460 lease which she got in November (hates the gas guzzling and couldnt get used to size). She really wants the XC90 but its been too pricey up till now.

@nyclife? @ralphsaphony

1 Like

I dont have any volvo contacts in CA yet. I think @nyclife posted a couple in norCal.

Just remember not as much in incentives for west coast compared to north east and lower RV’s, the deals arent going to be as pretty.

Let me save you some time, You aren’t going to get OP’s deal.

1. Incentives for your region haven’t gone up.
  2. Residuals for your area have gone down by two points.
7 Likes

herein lies one of the major flaws of this forum, and I’m not sure if there’s even a way to resolve it. It’s more and more prevalent though as new members join.

The assumption that a Unicorn (or any deal, for that matter) is automatically achievable because it’s on this forum somewhere, regardless of geographic location or day of the week/time of year/when the original deal was done.

It is what it is, I suppose.

2 Likes

True. If every dealer started giving Hackr deals, I doubt they would exist in business any longer :smile:

I realize its likely not replicable but do you think sub $300 is?

:joy::joy::joy: you didn’t get it, did you?
That:

and that:

2 Likes

1 Like

If you know he is a broker, why would you not send him a PM and discuss? Why would you expect him to give u details on here ?

1 Like

He also forgets to include $400 broker fee in the lease cost (+$17/mo on 24 months lease)

1 Like

Wait, what? He has to pay the broker too?!?!? That’s absurd.

2 Likes

Well, some brokers don’t charge clients :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to LH. Where you don’t have to do any legwork or put a step in the dealership and you get hackworthy deals from the comfort of your keyboard :slight_smile: Just ask HOW

1 Like

Barely drive 4-5k miles a year. Live in NYC so having a car is just a nice to have weekend toy. I walk to work and the wife takes a Via, for which the monthly pass is $179+tax, but can be paid for using pre-tax dollars.

My toddler thought of this as a tunnel and drove his Dodge RAM (hot wheels) in. Now it’s stuck and I have no way to get it out :frowning:

3 Likes

Just close it and it is as if it never happened.

Yeah, I tried taking it out… but I guess I’ll end up taking your advice.