2018 Volvo S90 T6 MOM - Last Day of the Month Deal $237/mo

True. If every dealer started giving Hackr deals, I doubt they would exist in business any longer :smile:

I realize its likely not replicable but do you think sub $300 is?

:joy::joy::joy: you didnā€™t get it, did you?
That:

and that:

2 Likes

1 Like

If you know he is a broker, why would you not send him a PM and discuss? Why would you expect him to give u details on here ?

1 Like

He also forgets to include $400 broker fee in the lease cost (+$17/mo on 24 months lease)

1 Like

Wait, what? He has to pay the broker too?!?!? Thatā€™s absurd.

2 Likes

Well, some brokers donā€™t charge clients :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to LH. Where you donā€™t have to do any legwork or put a step in the dealership and you get hackworthy deals from the comfort of your keyboard :slight_smile: Just ask HOW

1 Like

Barely drive 4-5k miles a year. Live in NYC so having a car is just a nice to have weekend toy. I walk to work and the wife takes a Via, for which the monthly pass is $179+tax, but can be paid for using pre-tax dollars.

My toddler thought of this as a tunnel and drove his Dodge RAM (hot wheels) in. Now itā€™s stuck and I have no way to get it out :frowning:

3 Likes

Just close it and it is as if it never happened.

Yeah, I tried taking it outā€¦ but I guess Iā€™ll end up taking your advice.

@cjsen, @mailtooraghu, @Alicsf, @Mara1970: Thanks all for responding to the collective bargaining suggestion. We ended up buying a Subaru as the V90CC deals we received from dealers for this month were ridiculous (blame in on low(er) inventory, high residuals)

Saving V90CC for another timeā€¦ (sob, sob)

1 Like

Curved tip long handle needle nose pliers. I had to use some yesterday to yank a broken spark plug electrode out of its socket.

Something like this:

1 Like

shopvac and a curved dental pik

1 Like

@Flyhigh1, Thanks for the update.

I test drove S90 T6 Momentum yesterday and I like the car. The dealer has many of 2017 S90 in the lot but not leasable.

Sale person told that there wonā€™t be deals similar to this March - April till the end of this year.

I donā€™t think theyā€™re leasing 2017s anymore (after April/2018, I guess)

When are 2019s supposed to arrive? That should be a good time point to push for deals on 2018s.

1 Like