2018 Volvo S90 T6 AWD MOM

Did you have any luck with the support? It sounds more like its an issue of people sharing that one code that they retired and not individual people signing up for 45$ and using it once.

Thereā€™s a new rule implemented nov 1st. You must wait 3 months after joining. Fortunately my employer was enrolled in the plan.

Here is what Iā€™m negotiating at the moment. $328 a month for a 2018 S90 T6 Inscription

Volvo S90 T6 AWD Inscription
MSRP = 70,375
Selling Price = 61,718
Rebates = 13,750 (Was told Employer was enrolled in A-Plan program)
MSD = 3,500
MF after MSD = .00001
Term = 24/10
Payment = $328.00
Tax = 0% (Registering in Oregon no tax, but leasing in California so was told that I could get around tax as long as I registered it in the first month)
Total due at signing other than MSD = 1,521 (328 1st mont payment, 495 registration, 695 acquisition)

Thatā€™s a pretty good deal. Which part of Cali? would you mind sharing the dealer info?

It gets better. I donā€™t drive that much. So this dealership has a 7500 miles for 24 months offer. That sends the residual up to 59% instead of 57%. It lowers my MSD to 2750 and my payment to $270. According to the calculator that leasehackr provided in the article from @nyclife. There acquisition fee is $995 though, instead of $695 which is what the article states it would be in Southern California.

But this dealership has a lot of sales where the 2018 Inscriptions are all on sale at about 12% off the MSRP. Mine is fully loaded, with the Bowers & Wilkins sound and the air suspension, which I wanted. Dealership is Volvo of Escondido.

• If I do no MSD, then it would be $288. Which is still too good to be true.
1 Like

@rjfrik Thatā€™s a great deal for a $70k model. When doing from 10k to 7.5k, are you sure RV is +2%? I thought it was usually just 1%.

Amazing deal. Where are the 13750 in rebates coming from - do you have conquest? I only see 11750 on 2018 T6 S90.

Rebates are:
Lease Cash $4,250
Volvo Allowance Only T6 Models $4,500
Conquest Bonus Targeted (Regional) $2,000 * I have an SClass Mercedes.
A-Plan Bonus Targeted $3,000

Finance Manager believed that going from 10k to 7500k is 2% difference. Hasnā€™t been confirmed yet. Still finalizing everything.

These deals are bonkers. Please post in trophy Garage!

Do you know which brands/vehicles qualify for this conquest rebate? Is this rebate separate from the S90 pull-ahead offer as well?

Okay. So here is the final numbers. Not nearly as good as I thought, but for a car over 70k, I think itā€™s still a good deal.

After talking with the manager the sales agent (whoā€™s new) wasnā€™t aware that the sales price included some of the volvo incentives. So instead of a sales price of $61,718, they quoted $66,718, which is 6% off MSRP. I negotiated down to $65,718 which is 7% off of MSRP. I tried to negotiate to 8%, but I could only get them down to the $65,718. They claimed that since I was using the A-Plan they had a bottom number that they can go to and canā€™t go much lower then whatā€™s in the A-Plan.

So the new numbers are this:

Volvo S90 T6 AWD Inscription
MSRP = 70,375
Selling Price = 65,718
Rebates = 13,750
MSD = 2,000 (They said they canā€™t offer more MSD then 4)
MF after MSD = .00002 (They said this is as low as they can go on this)
Term = 24/7,500 (58% residual, not a 59% which the finance manager thought)
Payment = $476.00
Tax = 0% (Have to ship to another state - Nevada or Arizona is cheaper and closet, then register in Oregon)
Total due at signing other than MSD = 1,000 ($476 1st month payment, $524 acquisition)

When itā€™s all said and done itā€™s not nearly the deal I thought, as I was told the wrong numbers, but itā€™s still a good deal, I think. 70k car for $476 a month.

Definitely not a bad deal for a 70k inscription. I would also try having them run the numbers on a loaded momentum with bw sound if you must. I believe the momentum has a better residual.

Regarding the bottom number for a plan, thatā€™s what many dealers like to say but itā€™s not true.

Good luck.

1 Like

Exactly, still a great deal, but there is room to go lower on A-plan. An extra 5% off would rival some of the best deals on 2018 and would make it 3500 cheaper.

Thatā€™s funny, Iā€™m working with the same dealership currently. Still a great deal, but Iā€™m sure a bit disappointing since you were quoted lower numbers before. Keep us posted if they come down more. I think they will be more willing towards the end of this month, which is what Iā€™m waiting for myself.

2 Likes

Maybe they felt they were giving @K04 a huge loss leader deal, they needed to pull back on @rjfrik 's deal a bit. :wink:

2 Likes

Could also be the salesman, one maybe hit his number the other wanting more markup? Probably a thousand reasons why but Iā€™d just call them out saying you say what they did for someone else.

Yeah. I didnā€™t do the deal yet. Kind of pissed that they advertised a price in multiple online spots and said future incentives will apply to that bottom dollar and then going back and saying that the number already had incentives attached to it. Frankly, I want the car under $400 a month. That extra 4k is big. Makes all the difference in the world.

Thatā€™s the challenge with decoding an advertised price. Dealerships are unclear as to what incentives apply and use this murkiness to their advantage to adjust the deal price to suit them.

Itā€™s always the same with Volvo - they include $1K finance loyalty (but itā€™s only $500 for lease) + current finance Volvo cash. What they donā€™t include is lease cash and A-Plan. So one needs to add $500 to the advertised price (or $1K if they donā€™t qualify for loylaty) and deduct lease cash. In any case - the best way is to request %% of MSRP before all incentives and go from there.

1 Like