2018 Volvo S90 T6 AWD MOM

thats a great deal. x

Will be going in tomorrow to sign a 2018 T5 MOM, MSRP 51,340. 308 including tax for 24/10k.

0 drive off
Full MSD’s

Will be getting back 2k from competitive lease which is about 83/mo divided by 24.

225/mo after calculating the rebate.

Under the .5% threshold.

I’ll keep everyone posted, but thanks for all the insight. @Ursus @nyclife

4 Likes

Sounds like a solid deal. Congrats!

Great deal. What state?

vcoa.org

Register this, then use the a-plan partner code to register in A-Plan by Volvo | Login

Then you could generate the pin. Take the pin to dealer.

It took me like 10 mins, but someone said it does not work to use vcoa code to register a-plan anymore.

I just joined and the partner code won’t load on aplanbyvolvo.com.

Can you tell me what code you used so I can compare?

Why not contact VCOA? I guess they have a quota or some limit.

But if it does not work for you, you could cancel the membership to save your 45 dollars.

1 Like

Sent them an email, hopefully I hear back soon. Thanks for you help👍

I think I found the reason. Here is new addition on their website:

*Eligibility:

1.  Must be an active (paid up) member of VCOA on the date of PIN application and

2.  Must have been an active member on the 1st day of the 3rd calendar month prior to the date of application

This is new. I am 100% sure this is new. I actually printed out the guideline page and show it to the dealer.

I compared with the print-out I had. They recently add this limitation…

Yeah, pretty lame. I didn’t notice until after I signed up.

Well that is rather unfortunate, and interestingly phrased. Thanks for finding that out and letting us know.

If you dig a little further in the member vcoa website, you’ll find this was recently issued:

A-PLAN by VOLVO
As you’re probably aware, Volvo Cars US has expanded the A-Plan by Volvo discount purchase program of which we’re a partner organization and eligible to participate. Along with these enhancements in financial rewards and the addition of Certified Pre-Owned vehicles, heighted adherence to eligibility rules are being introduced to maintain the integrity of the program – to acknowledge an individual’s loyalty, support, and contributions through their organization or employment toward the Volvo Brand.

Thereby; two application criteria are being adjusted.

(1) Partner Codes for all A-Plan partners will periodically change to lessen the proliferation of Codes being broadcast to the general public. Our old partner code, AE080, has been retired and replaced with a new one, found on the club website vcoa.org/Members/A-Plan page. As before, simply log onto the website using your member User ID and Password to access that private section of the site. If you had obtained an A-Plan “PIN Certificate” using the retired code within the last 6 months, that PIN certificate remains effective, PIN applications going forward must use the new Partner Code to identify VCOA as the eligible partner under which you’re applying.

(2) A ‘waiting or vetting period’ (yet to be defined) will be invoked in the process to maintain the spirit with which the program is intended – for those displaying continued support and/or employment and not for a one time, instant monetary bonus with no other intent. Details of this time period and verification logistics are under discussion and will be communicated when in place.

Don’t blame them. The writing was on the wall as soon as people on here started spreading it like wildfire.

1 Like

It took three days, part of the blame is my dealer would also do it for walk-ins that didn’t have a-plan. (20 characters)

In any case, if the rebates stay similar over the next few months might be worth the $45 a year to stay active. Plus you can read rolling magazine.

Keep getting mixed opinions about the matter, I emailed support and they said it has been suspended indefinitely?

So what choice is there now for an A-Plan deal:

Does Edmunds Truecar still work?
Costco?

Anything else ?

If you or a friend own a business register to become a member. If you work for a large company, see if you can get them or the benefit provider to sign up for A Plan.

Can a dealer “sponsor” a customer? Or they are not considered “Volvo Cars Employees”, but rather “Volvo Retail Employees”?

Friends and Neighbors of Volvo Cars Employees and Retirees: An eligible Volvo Cars employee or retiree may sponsor up to eight (8) PINs per calendar year to be used towards the purchase or lease of a new vehicle by select friends and neighbors as defined below:

May be an extended family member or friend
Sponsors must know the individuals that they are sponsoring

http://www.volvocarswoodlands.com/a-plan-elite-program.htm