2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD, Fully Loaded - $410/month, $0 down

After working my brothers deal on a Q50, I got the bug and had to get one myself and I picked it up on Wednesday. Numbers were amazing, dealer was very aggressive, there was also lease cash, and VPP. I don’t know that you’ll be able to replicate the deal this month, as I believe the tax credits are gone.

Car has every option on it, including Sensory and ProActive packages and all the illuminated bits, splash guards, and cargo kit. I also had them switch out the shitty run flat tires with some much better Continental ExtremeContact DWS06 tires (will be going back to the NE and wanted all-season tires). And when I got there, I found out the car had tint, a pinstripe (had them remove that) and clear door guards.

Purchased from Sewell Infiniti in Dallas. This really was a team effort to make this whole deal work, from the sales rep to the GM and everyone in between, they were truly awesome! Definitely the first time I could say I’ve ever enjoyed working with a dealer - talk to Allison or Adrian and tell them Derek sent you!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD]

MSRP: [$61,075]
Selling Price: [$47,260] (23% discount)
Rebates: [$1500 VPP]
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [39]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [.00003]
Residual: [54%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$410]

Zip Code: [78613]
Sales Tax Rate: [1.2%] (normally 6.25% on the selling price in TX, but there were tax credits this month)

7 Likes

Very nice! Congrat & enjoy

3 Likes

Is the tax credit still available in February?

I’m not sure, but I heard it wasn’t going to be

Great deal! Closest I am getting is $480 a month with tax with $2500 down on a fully loaded one. I don’t have VPP but if Sewell can get me closer to my # with no money down I’ll bite. I emailed them just waiting to hear back.

Nice! Make sure you work with Allison or Adrian (tell him you’d like to work with Allison - he’s the sales manager, she’s the sales rep) and tell them Derek sent you!

When did u close on ur car? End of Jan?

Yup, on Wed the 31st.

That is a sick deal you got there. I’m currently searching for the best price on a 2018 Infiniti Q50 3.0t SPORT AWD with the packages below. Pretty much fully loaded as well.

PACKAGES:

Essential Package (3.0t SPORT)
Performance Package
ProASSIST Package
Sensory Package (SPORT)
ProACTIVE Package

ACCESSORIES:

INFINITI Radiant Illuminated Kick Plates
INFINITI Radiant Exterior Ground Lighting
INFINITI Radiant Grille Emblem

MSRP should be $55,935

What I am looking for on my lease term is as follow:

Month: [39]
Annual mileage: [12,000]
Down payment: [$0]

Hopefully, I can get a similar deal as you did.

Texas sales tax credits are back. Allison made us this offer and I can’t believe I’m turning it down.
2018 Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD (Hagane Blue)

MSRP: [$58,420]
Selling Price: [$47,941]
Rebates: [$1000 VPP Credit Card, $3000 tax credit]
Fees Acq & Doc+ [$1400]

Residual: [55%]

Total Due At Signing: [$0]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$430]

Man how do so many of the Q50 deals have so much taken off MSRP? Always seeing these huge discounts off sticker! Makes you wonder…

Texas gives you a tax credit for leasing a 400 HP vehicle?

No, to offset the fact that we have to pay 6.25% sales tax on the entire selling price of the vehicle. Most states tax the monthly payment or, at worst, the depreciation during your lease term.

Tax credits allow you to pay 1.2% sales tax on the entire selling price instead.

Why are you turning this down?

Because the Wife said too much car. It would be her daily driver.

Anything that burns more gas is good for Texas. Yeehaw

Is Allison with Sewell?

Are both Allison and Adrian from Sewell? If so, what city? I am in Houston and looking for a Q50 Sport RWD

Yes, at Sewell Dallas.

Just signed my lease…seems like a pretty good deal

MSRP: [$57,550]
Selling Price: [$45,125]
Rebates: [$0]
Fees Acq & Doc+ [$1,388]

Residual: [54%]