2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD, Fully Loaded - $410/month, $0 down

Did this include VPP?

Hard to tell…the paperwork had zero mention of VPP or any rebate, it just listed selling price of $45,125.

However they were at $468/mo, but I pushed the GM and he said he had to call his district rep to get me some sort of additional discount or credit that usually only applies to family of Infiniti employees.

1 Like

Sounds like they gave you VPP or something very similar (knocks $1500 off sales price). Interesting that they got it for you on their end. Good deal!

In Dallas, they are willing to come down to 20% off MSRP, inclusive of VPP discount. But there is clearly room to go lower since you and others are getting down to 22-23% off.

Wasn’t easy…was working via e-mail with probably 30 dealerships across country and nobody came close to this one. It’s in Maryland, so did the deal remotely and paying $500 to ship car to Ohio, but totally worth the savings!

I just looked at the Red Sports on Sewell Dallas website haven’t contacted them yet but they have all RS listed at MSRP.

Just went into Infiniti in my local area, working out some final details but here’s where I’m at. Not as good as OP’s deal but it’ll work for me:

MSRP $58,210

Discount (not disclosed)

MF: 0.00003
Residual: 55%

$0 down
First payment + title/doc ~ $782 total
Future monthly payments $439

How’d I do? This is the RWD with every feature possible minus the radiant ground lighting, in Texas.

I’ll try and get the full numbers for y’all when I take delivery.

This was with just 1.5 hours of my time, a very smooth experience.

What was your negotiated selling price?
Or discount off of MSRP?

What state are you in?

Thanks

MSRP was $59,765 and they had a couple dealer options (spoiler + paint match + tint, roughly $1,000)

Sale price was $48,850, I’m in TX.

Also to add to my above post - I was wrong about the residual. 54% with 39/12k.

Hey boxy, you sure about that residual? If rs400 rwd for 39/12k, should be 54% residual.

1 Like

Sorry lol it was a typo. Edited the post, meant to write 54%. I was 1% off when I wrote it earlier. My bad guys.

No worries, wanted to be sure I have correct numbers. You closed on your deal, right? How’s the car?

Yes I did!

I love it, it’s such an amazing vehicle, and especially for the price I got it at. Fingers crossed the lease term goes through smoothly, haha. But trust me, you will not regret it! I mean, as far as the RS400 goes. I’ve driven the other Q50 trims in rentals plenty of times and they were alright, but the RS400 is just another level.

I posted a really lengthy review on YouTube but I believe it would be against the rules to post here. I can shoot you a PM if you want the link.

Sounds like they’re hitting you with built-in fees - there’s no way that a 45k sales price works out that high, especially with a $2040 down.

I would try and cross-shop with other dealers in the area, or just straight up ask these guys to show you the full numbers. They’re baking your payments with other fees that they can waive.

Also, PM’ed you!

can someone please message me allison’s contact info?

Anyone know if this month the credit is still good?

Just curious, with these great lease deals, are you guys looking to buyout at the end of your lease or turning it in? I’m new to leasing and don’t ever see cost of buyout in most of these RS400 threads.

I’m turning mine in.

Any one recently got a q50 red sport awd in PA this month (july)? I’m offered a 0 down (first payment driveoff) with 12k miles @39 months, 57550 msrp for 520/month. Red sport 400 awd with sensory package. Don’t have actual sale price.