Trophy Garage [ Photos ]

2018 Q50 RS 400 RWD

MSRP : 55K
term: 39month /10k
payment: 370.01
https://imgur.com/a/4EK8i

1 Like

Good color choices!

I would totally get into a G80 for that price? Which packages are on the car?

1 Like

This demo G80 one had 2700 miles driven by the GM and came with Option 2.

what are lexus nx300 awd going for now?

PM me, don’t want to discuss pricing where people are supposed to showcase their cars.

1 Like

Picked up an AWD one 2 days ago, fully loaded. Love it! Here’s the deal on it - 2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD, Fully Loaded - $410/month, $0 down

4 Likes

Not to rain on anyone’s parade, but you’re going to pay 21799 + 450 disposition fee= 22249 for 22500 driven miles? That’s a mighty pricey experience at a dollar a mile…:neutral_face:

you’re right, I should have just purchased an 03 Honda Accord.

or should I have gotten the 10k mi/yr lease at about $20 more per month even though for the past 8 years I’ve driven an average of 7k miles per year?

do the math on any luxury lease, they’re not cheap. how many miles per year I drive, or how much I choose to spend on a vehicle is irrelevant. this forum is about sharing deals, and helping out others. Someone that’s interested in leasing a compact performance suv will find my post useful because all the other vehicles in that class lease like shit (Macan, fpace, glc 43, x3 m40i)

1 Like

Well said. When people want luxury and can pay for it, they do.

Here are the pics of my 2017 BMW i3 REX
24m/12k for one pay of $2853 (including ABSOLUTELY everything DMV reg tag etc). I always wondered what it would feel like to pay for a new car with a credit card… now i know.
Thanks @HN308 for all your help navigating this deal.

11 Likes

Hi!! I see you recently leased hellcat. can you help where to start with mine? any advise on hellcat lease? Im looking for hellcat wide Manual btw. thank you so much.

It says he leased a 2016 Hellcat. That was at least a year ago…

Msrp: $39826
Down: $3000
2016 Lexus ES 350
Monthly $375.89
10k/42m

The Winner of the lease deals.

wow that’s hell of a deal. Where did you get this? Can I replicate this in SoCal?

Do you mind sharing dealer details? I am from Ohio too! Would love to come close to these numbers!

You left out the $3000 down…

2 Likes

It was a one-time deal that the dealer took a bath on because the numbers weren’t exactly right. Apparently because everyone swarmed them after the dealer was announced they basically went into lock down mode. I know I couldn’t get a hold of anyone there after 2-3 days of calling straight.

So wouldn’t get your hopes up on a particular dealer. Low to mid 200’s are entirely still possible however.

Just edited.
Thank you

2018 Traverse RS
Msrp $43,370
$413/Month $413/Down

New photo by Ted Parsons
9 Likes