2017 X3 (factory order)

Do you have details for the 2017 X5 40e deal?

Unfortunately I only qualify for fleet and there is no support this month, also this is a factory build not in stock unit.

X5e for $300 a month? yes maybe with 5k cap cost. Unless you can provide a legit link to that deal I call it BS.

I said $300 less ($900-$300=$600), not $300/mo

you missread my post, monthly is $595

Oops - sorry about that. For the same price though you can go for an X5 40e. Plus I’m not sure if you’re in a state that provides additional discounts for having a Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle that gets you either sales tax, property tax, or HOV benefits.

Yeah I wish i could qualify for that, it would be a no brainer.

For $62K it better have it, though vegetarians prefer vinyl :slight_smile:

At least the steering wheel is on the correct side.

Not for Ed…

1 Like

I see no one is wowed by this deal and I am not surprised, what I really wanted to know if %11 of MSRP is a good number this month, I cannot get any lower on the selling price and I do not qualify for any rebates/cashback, etc.
Thanks.

Are you in a rush to get it this month? Might be worth waiting a little more because I heard the 2018s are going to have a redesign. We got our X3 28 (49k MSRP) for under $400/month ($1 cap cost) but that was in december when they had pretty good incentives. Most people were telling me at the time to shoot for about 12-15% off MSRP on the sale price before incentives. I assume the closer you get to the 2018 release dealers will be pushing bigger discounts. Personally I feel that the 28 has more than enough power. Sure more power is good, but I can’t imagine justifying a 35.

You are ordering your car and it won’t arrive for another 2 months at best. Do you just want a pat on the back?

1 Like

It’s 4 weeks they are build in US, you can pat me if that will make you sleep better at night.

Couple of factors in my case, lease ends in 2 month and BMW has a pull ahead which eats my last payment, it will take about 4 weeks to get the car.

OK, here you go.

But it still won’t be this month.

It doesn’t matter, the hug is worth the wait.

You have more like 8.4% off MSRP. $1500 fleet is yours anyway.

Aside from things already stated, I’m just gonna throw in my .2 because this a forum, and I may do so. First off, maybe it’s time to consider a new Make? Secondly, WTF (substitute the What with Who) special orders an X3? What’s so great about it that lends a notion of prestige to do so? I can see an X5/6M but an overpriced compact SUV that will most likely come with halogen lights?.. Save yourself the hassle and headache and get more bang for a lot less bucks. May I suggest a Lexus NX200 FSport? Great residuals, cheap, and so inclusive that even the base model comes with xenons. You asked for opinions- granted mine was more of a rant, my apologies on your life choices in advance. G2G I have an honors quantitative mathematics test in the morning. Oh and that’s me seeking the same sought after validation for poor life choices as you.

1 Like

How is fleet mine anyway? Either you qualify or not. I didn’t because they took away aarp and I missed the sign up deadline but my wife’s company qualifies, otherwise you don’t just get fleet discount.