2017 X3 (factory order)

2017 BMW X3 35
MSRP: 57845
Sale Price: 51500 (includes 1500 fleet)
Residual: %64
MF .00126 (after fleet)
Out of pocket $900 (first payment, plates, dmv)
Monthly $596
36 months/10K
hacker score 8.9 years

This is for a factory order, not in stock unit so not as flexible on the deal. Since BMW took away most of lease support this is the best I can do so far. Opinions?

$58,000 X3? Crazy… And probably no leather?

Huh? Pretty loaded actually.

I bet it is for the price. But with BMW even “loaded” does not guarantee leather.

For 300 less than that monthly payment I’ve seen X5 40e deals. Maybe time to look at a different model?

My X3 was $62k and a payment of $461. I have real leather.

Do you have details for the 2017 X5 40e deal?

Unfortunately I only qualify for fleet and there is no support this month, also this is a factory build not in stock unit.

X5e for $300 a month? yes maybe with 5k cap cost. Unless you can provide a legit link to that deal I call it BS.

I said $300 less ($900-$300=$600), not $300/mo

you missread my post, monthly is $595

Oops - sorry about that. For the same price though you can go for an X5 40e. Plus I’m not sure if you’re in a state that provides additional discounts for having a Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicle that gets you either sales tax, property tax, or HOV benefits.

Yeah I wish i could qualify for that, it would be a no brainer.

For $62K it better have it, though vegetarians prefer vinyl :slight_smile:

At least the steering wheel is on the correct side.

Not for Ed…

1 Like

I see no one is wowed by this deal and I am not surprised, what I really wanted to know if %11 of MSRP is a good number this month, I cannot get any lower on the selling price and I do not qualify for any rebates/cashback, etc.
Thanks.

Are you in a rush to get it this month? Might be worth waiting a little more because I heard the 2018s are going to have a redesign. We got our X3 28 (49k MSRP) for under $400/month ($1 cap cost) but that was in december when they had pretty good incentives. Most people were telling me at the time to shoot for about 12-15% off MSRP on the sale price before incentives. I assume the closer you get to the 2018 release dealers will be pushing bigger discounts. Personally I feel that the 28 has more than enough power. Sure more power is good, but I can’t imagine justifying a 35.

You are ordering your car and it won’t arrive for another 2 months at best. Do you just want a pat on the back?

1 Like

It’s 4 weeks they are build in US, you can pat me if that will make you sleep better at night.