2017 X3 (factory order)

Couple of factors in my case, lease ends in 2 month and BMW has a pull ahead which eats my last payment, it will take about 4 weeks to get the car.

OK, here you go.

But it still won’t be this month.

It doesn’t matter, the hug is worth the wait.

You have more like 8.4% off MSRP. $1500 fleet is yours anyway.

Aside from things already stated, I’m just gonna throw in my .2 because this a forum, and I may do so. First off, maybe it’s time to consider a new Make? Secondly, WTF (substitute the What with Who) special orders an X3? What’s so great about it that lends a notion of prestige to do so? I can see an X5/6M but an overpriced compact SUV that will most likely come with halogen lights?.. Save yourself the hassle and headache and get more bang for a lot less bucks. May I suggest a Lexus NX200 FSport? Great residuals, cheap, and so inclusive that even the base model comes with xenons. You asked for opinions- granted mine was more of a rant, my apologies on your life choices in advance. G2G I have an honors quantitative mathematics test in the morning. Oh and that’s me seeking the same sought after validation for poor life choices as you.

1 Like

How is fleet mine anyway? Either you qualify or not. I didn’t because they took away aarp and I missed the sign up deadline but my wife’s company qualifies, otherwise you don’t just get fleet discount.

All good, the forum is about the deal not my car choices, but thanks for the concern. To make a long story short I am downsizing from an X5 to something else and I considered many cars before but after driving them I didn’t like any of them. I suggest to drive an X3 with the I6 and a Lexus NX and see the difference, I am a car guy and I am sure few X3 owners with the I6 engine would back me up here that’s it’s a great car to drive and it doesn’t come with halogens.
Now try loading up an NX with the same options as the X3 and the price is very similar.