2017 Lexus CT200h, $260/Month, Zero drive off -or- $199 w/2k down

Hey Guys, thanks for the inquiries so far.

Other models: Getting several folks interested in CT but a lot of you have PMed me about other Lexus models. I’d like to keep this post about the CT deal, PM me about other models. As of this moment I can structure those deals but It will take me a day or so to reply. Please just PM me.

Shipping: Several of you are in the LA area. The dealership can ship to you by car-carrier for about $430. We can sell and ship to any of the contiguous 48 states. Just let me know if you need shipping to another location by PM.

my cell is 214-668-8692. I live in Dallas TX area.

I’m interested in this $250 deal., Here in SOCAL. Any further update?

Hey Bob, have a few folks who I will be shipping to. Its about $400-450 depending on where you are in Socal, or you can fly up and drive back.

Something I stumbled across…

#1 best new-car deal for April: Lease a Lexus CT200h

http://www.realcartips.com/news/1289-kbb-top-10-deals.shtml

About a week left to take advantage of this promo. Not sure if Lexus will switch to a fiance deal next month.

Hello Steve - I’m interested in leasing a CT. White with Navi - anything in stock you can offer me?

EJM: We have units with Navi - I’ll PM you : )

!!Thanks so far to the three folks who have leased a CT from me through Leasehacker!!! Also, thanks to those who are coming in later today and tomorrow!

If you need to reach me and LH messages don’t work for you, go here or call me at (888)-586-7977 : http://www.lexusserramonte.com/MeetOurDepartments

Hey guys, want to thank the Leasehackr community; sold 4 cars last month through this channel, 3 CTs and an ES.

:grin: Lexus has extended the $5000.00 in lease cash into the Month of May. Looking forward to working with more of you! :grin:

1 Like

Thanks everyone who has contacted me!

To answer a very popular question:
In the base, and the next tier up cars (with backup cameras); we mostly have Nebula Gray, Caviar Metallic Black, and White Pearl in stock. A few other colors remain.

Thanks JB, your CT’s will see you shortly in Utah :slight_smile:

Yeah!!!

2 Likes

Hello @SteveHackr. Is the $5000 lease cash applicable to Ct200H only. Can I apply it to your 419 Rx350 deal?

1 Like

vhooloo- We wish! Its only the CT200h since this is the last year of production. Essentially, they want to create a lease so good, you don’t buy the car… then Lexus has the chance to get the CTs back in 2-5 years.

There are some nice lease incentives on other models, but, nothing sky-high like 5k on CT.

Wow - tempting deal for a Lexus but that is one ugly car. No way I could drive into my office lot in that. Only thing worse would be a minivan.

It’s polarizing for sure, some people love it- some hate it, haha.

can i get this deal in ny state? i have never leased a car before…

Yes, I’ll be in contact with you.

A local So Cal broker is offering zero down and 199/mo for 36 months.
Are you able to get to that figure?

Is this offer from you or lexus? I can’t find anything more than $1,000 lease cash

I was also sent an email from a local SoCal broker with 199/mo, so I’d be interested in your response @SteveHackr

In all fairness, their email does state $0 down (not $0 drive off)