2017 Lexus CT200h, $260/Month, Zero drive off -or- $199 w/2k down

Also interested @ 199$

Correct Davey, I structured this in our financial system ( ADP ) and Its the identical deal, as we are doing.
Let me write it out like an advertised lease deal: “$199 per month w/ $1999 due at signing. 35 additional payments of $199”

If anyone would like to take advantage of this lease, you may put down any amount you are comfortable with. Its not cap’ed. I’d strongly recommend anyone who wants one of these deals to move soon; especially if color choice is important to you.

1 Like

I am interested in the deal. Can you send me a message? I don’t know how to PM you… I am new to the forum

Replied to you directly…

This offer is from our dealership. Not many others can match, that’s why we have been shipping a few out of state.

Hey Steve - just sent you an e-mail since I don’t know how to PM.
I’m located in Socal and was wondering what the price would be for the FSport edition or at least with backup camera and some other goodies.

Thanks

Hey Steve,

I’m not able to dm/message, what’s your email? will you take a trade in? thank you!

[All PMs replied to. ]

Thanks for the business guys- I really appreciate it!
I want to stress: Please call me or email me before you stop in so I am available to help you personally.
…The rest of the month will be super busy, please allow me to arrange time for you : )

As a lot of folks are asking me about the non-entry level CT, here is the quickest and easiest way to break down a more optioned CT, and its price differential:

We are doing the lease promo on all of the following models, you get the rebate and a heavy discount from the store. As the price of the car goes up, so does the lease. For example an F- Sport is about $120 a month more than a entry level.

32 MSRP aka “Entry”,
Includes: Trunk Cargo Net, carpeted Cargo Mat, wheel Locks, Rear scratch cover for cargo-area, leather key Gloves

34.5 MSRP aka “Backup camera”,
Includes: all of the above, plus Backup Camera mounted in Auto-Dimming Rearview, Seat Comfort Package with Heated Front Seats, Power Moonroof. [Some will also have a Glass Breakage Sensors integrated into the factory car alarm for an additional $200]

37/38 MSRP aka “Navigation/Premium sound”,
Includes all of the above plus: Lexus Enform Navigation system with upgrades to voice commands, Premium-sound system, [Backup camera becomes view-able in Nav Screen] [Some will also have a Glass Breakage Sensors integrated into the factory car alarm for an additional $200, some will have illuminated “Lexus” door sills for $379]

39 MSRP aka “F-Sport”,
Includes all of the above, plus: An all black-color Headliner, Sport-Tuned Suspension, Mesh Grille & Rear Spoiler, Black Color Roof, F SPORT Badges, Perforated Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel, Perforated Leather Trimmed Shift Knob, Aluminum Sport Pedals (accelerator, brake, footrest), Metal Tone Instrument Panel Trim, Fog Lights, Gun-metal gray color wheels

1 Like

Just read this morning that Lexus is officially dropping the CT200h at the end of this model year. Might be some really good deals possible as things wind down. Car.com says there are 564 of them in southern CA.

Correct, they stopped production three months ago. :confounded:
They sell really well here in the SF bay area, so that kind of stinks for us.

Though I highly doubt the incentives can get any better:
A) We are running out here in the entire NorCal region- and B) all that will be left (like always) will be bright red. Its a nice red, but its not at all popular :confused: The popular colors are already very thin.

Not really the car I need but I thought it looked nice in red. But I have crazy taste in cars so that probably explains why you have tons of red ones left. :grinning:

Not many people know but the red is faster than other colors :slight_smile:

4 Likes

if you add pin stripes to the red car, the MPG goes up as well

If you put flames on it the HP goes up as well. 0-60 is as fast as a Chiron

1 Like

Hey Guys,

We’ve got a few of the desirable option/color combination CTs left in NorCal. The desirable cars will dry up before the incentives so let me know if you’ve had your mind on a CT.
-Steve

how can i lower this payment to under 200 ? i have never leased a car before sorry…

Is the dash camera any good?

That car is used. You would be looking / shopping new units.
You can PM me and I’ll explain how a lease works if you like.

Any of these left in NorCal? Thanks!