Volvo S90 Deal - What do you think?

15% off gets me to 500 with 36/15k. That’s my target.

That is something I’m not understand.
I’m really don’t know how to negotiate with their kind of dealership.

They try to make the sign and drive price as a special promotion.
But we know it just the begin to work.

I have do the math, and that 499 sign and drive should near 11% MSRP.
But I’m really don’t know how to continue.
I told them the quote I got from MI dealer.
And the sales just say, you’d better jump on that deal.

In spite of what lots of people say, I have not had any success negotiating with anyone over the phone or email. I think the first visit to test drive is required by the Boston dealer mindset. It’s almost like it is a downpayment on their time :slight_smile:

And true story - I actually waited for 30 mins at Volvo Norwood before anybody actually showed up at the front desk.

And second true story - the prices they charge for maintenance and repairs, lol, that’s where they make money. So no wonder they are not interested in leasing the cars, they barely break even (but often break down lol).

The second question is invariably, what do you currently drive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m current driving a BMW 328GT with 529 36/12. Will be end Feb 2019. MSRP 55k
It’s already below 1% rule, that’s why I got it.

But I feel like it is to much for a 328 and it’ not enough miles on it.
So that’s why I want the 6 payments from the S90 as rebates to let some take over my lease.

Another reason is I would like to have a bigger vehicle as the back seat will be used more often in the near future.

Is this case, I have plenty of time to wait for a good deal on S90. I just feel tired to deal with the sales.

1st officer: Captain Our trajectory to Planet S90 has overshot and we are drifting in space.
Captain: F**********K
1st officer: Wait, I see another planet glowing bright
Captain: Bridge, Co-ordinates, identify
Bridge: That is planet Lexus, Sir

Captain: Scotty, plot course to planet lexus, warp speed, engage

… oh and blast the crap out of this Methane emanating Planet S90 with the rear phasers

1 Like

I would rather have a Prius than the CT200h. The CT is such a piece of shit.

2 Likes

Edit: no need to add anything here. apologies.

1 Like

I’m sure @vhooloo did not mean CT200h here, but pointed out Lexus $5,000 lease cash. He wouldn’t recommend it to someone looking to “have a bigger vehicle as the back seat will be used more often in the near future.”, would he? Well, he might have :slight_smile:

Captain! My Lexus ES300h is perfectly fine. But the c200h does not have enough cargo room for the adolescent life forms we need to transport daily.

Will request Crusher to investigate whether the 5000 lease cash can be applied to the ES.

I cannot find lease cash advertised, so the question was to send out a scouting party to investigate :slight_smile:
With 5k lease cash, potential for a sub 400 Rx350 looms larger than the 2 suns on planet Naboo.

1 Like

At this point Q50 red sports are leasing for 400. So long Volvo S90. Thanks for Playing . See you as an abandoned model in 2 years.

@vhooloo Here is the Infiniti offer I am seeing. 4099 down seems a bit much.

How does this one look at Norwood?

Looking at this one

If interested, Contact for more details

Looks decent if the price is before the incentives.

Scores out to 9.9 years. $584/month at 36/15k.

Confirmed this is before incentives and there is room to go down further since this is a 0 mile loaner/demo

Let’s get one each. [20 characters]

Lets get 3!! I am also trying to get into the silver sport or red sport Infiniti…The dealers in SOFLA are being dicks though

My local dealerships (Bay Area) all have the same incentives for leases.

Lease: $435 Per Month For 36 Months. $3,435 Due At Signing For Select 2017 Volvo S90 T5 FWD Momentum

No security deposit required. Monthly payment of $435, based on $49,040 MSRP of 2017 S90 T5 FWD Momentum with Heated Seats and Metallic Paint, includes destination charge and application of $2,000 Volvo Allowance and $3,200 Lease Bonus. Lessee is responsible for excess wear and mileage over 10,000 miles/year at $.25 / mile.

They’re also offering deals on the other trim levels that you can just read here since it’d clutter everything up to copy/paste them all. Which trim level do you think is the best deal?

http://www.volvopaloalto.com/global-incentives-search/2017-Volvo-S90-Sedan-Offers-US2017VOV0a505df1b3e2fd3c5d4b25a.htm

I’m leasing a BMW now, so I’ll try to see if they’re still offering that pull-ahead Conquest deal, or whatever it’s called. I’ll also have to see what is included in the $3435 due at signing since I’m not going to put any money down on a lease. The dealerships around me have a lot of S90s with a 51k-54k MSRP, so it’ll be interesting to see how much they’re willing to discount them in addition to the lease bonus and other incentives that are already included.