2017 Lexus CT200h, $260/Month, Zero drive off -or- $199 w/2k down

Hey Guys, I enjoy this forum a lot and refer friends to it often. I thought “eventually I’ll have a deal to contribute” so here we go!

Update 5/2/2017! Lexus extended the 5k rebate on the CT for the Month of May!

Ok, most folks can take advantage of this deal, there is are no loyalty or conquest rebates required in this deal! Just like all the best lease deals, In order to qualify for this you will need to have good to excellent credit. If lower, you may still qualify at higher monthly payment and may have to provide proof of income. Starts today 4/10/17. :slight_smile:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 Lexus CT200h w/ standard equipment]

MSRP: [$32,490]
Selling Price: [$ cannot be posted publicly as I work for Lexus, see monthly payment below / PM me for specifics]
Rebates: [$5000 Lease Cash (on all CT200 models)]
Untaxed Rebates: [$0]
Down Payment: [$0 out of pocket]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]
MF: [0.00051]
Residual: [52%] If you want to buy your CT at the end, then this is a good thing as this is the last year for CT200h

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing/ Drive Off: [$0 (in this case it is covered by $5000 lease cash)]
Monthly Payment (w/o. tax): $261.08

Located in Northern California: [Lexus of Serramonte] (can ship)

{Ask about “college grad” if you are a recent grad, or Military if you are an active service person. These rebates are available separately}

FAQ: Updated 5/16/17…

• Is this deal real?
    Yes, the $5,000 in rebate toward a CT, plus our aggressive store discount means an incredible deal. Better than most stores nation-wide are willing to do.

• If I want to be less per month, how do I get to $199?
    If you wish to put $2000 down at signing, then you monthly payment drops to about $199 a month plus tax.

• Can you ship directly to me if I’m not local?
    No problem; our company has its own shipping service! Just contact me for a quote.

• Is it possible to lease with you out of the state of California?
    Yes, however you are solely responsible for paying your local tax and registering your vehicle.

• Can I get a CTs of higher equipment levels like F-sports, etc?
    Yes. Lexus has lease cash on all equipment levels of CTs right now from basic to loaded.

• Monthly Payment w/ tax?
    Your monthly tax charge is based on the tax rate/zip code your vehicle will be registered, not the dealers. You only pay tax on the cost of the lease.

- What now? I’m ready to pull the trigger…
Just contact me here by direct message (click on my user name) or call our dealership at (888) 586-7977 [Must ask for Steve in sales].

Please post in the appropriate section in the future.

Moving this to the Marketplace.

Thanks Jon! this is my first post, sorry for the confusion :dizzy_face:

is the $5000 lease cash only available for CT200h? thx

Does everyone qualify for the entire $5k rebate or is part of it targeted (ie loyalty or recent grad)? Also, is the MF marked up? Isn’t the buy rate .00001 this month?

Only for CT (edited to clarify)

The deal below was much better. Effectively, it would have been $252/month including taxes with $0 drive-off, but he got 12k/year as well.

5k is everyone :slight_smile: (edited to clarify)
Added a note that military and recent grad can add additional rebates (edited to clarify)

Most people can walk in and qualify for .00046. We would like to be at .00051, hopefully that’s fair by delivering excellent customer service. If you have perfect teir 1 credit, yes you qualify for .00001.

Welcome to the forum Steve! Full transparency is the name of the gamer here so you’ll have the most success if you spell out the full details of that monthly payment calc (% discount and any rate markup) with your initial posting of deals.

The CT lease cash varies a bit between the 4 Lexus regions with the Western being the strongest at $5k. The other 3 regions are at $4k lease cash on CT. So if you are outside of the Lexus Western Region and looking to lease a CT it would be slightly cheaper to take advantage of the extra $1k lease cash offered there and ship it. Steve, do you know if the lease cash amount geography is based on the customer’s address or the dealer’s?

1 Like

That deal is with $1000 out of pocket, and less discount from MSRP from the looks of it…

Unless I missed something, ultimately that deal can be matched or improved if you have the same credit score and down payment from our dealer :slight_smile:

It’s kinda ironic that you think excellent customer service should be rewarded with a marked up MF.

I think most on here would only pay the base rate MF and expect excellent customer service, especially when buying from a luxury brand like Lexus.

Edited: Initially, I thought your MF was marked up from .00001 to .00051. If you are marking up only .00005 from .00046 to .00051, then it isn’t too bad if your discount off MSRP is great.

1 Like

Thanks RV guy, :slight_smile: often I find guests are very understanding when I show them what they qualify for and, that as a business and as an individual, I ask that they let me make a little money on the money factor. Service and customer experience earns me a tremendous amount of business. Thanks for the advice.

This is going to be a good spot for me as I can already see a lot of feedback in less than an hour!

Well when you are a sales person you are paid on the money you earn. I find that most folks when they see what goes into the experience with me, my knowledge and fun experience, are happy to pay this, especially when I explain to them exactly how it works and am transparent with APR or money factor. Ultimately, I guess it doesn’t work like that online since your not having any experience and can’t see the value, and indeed most sales people are very poor at actual earning the right to make a profit, let alone ask to make a very reasonable one.

I’m open to suggestions so I can thrive here on Leasehakr. Ultimately I don’t feel its wrong to ask to make some money- I do feel I need to earn that by having a fantastic customer experience.

Some information is protected by Lexus, for example I can’t post this deal’s exact Sale Price (as it’s against the Lexus rules). I certainly wouldn’t be on here if I didn’t feel like the spirit of this forum wasn’t awesome!

I think you’ll learn very fast that members on here are not your typical customers. People on here are very knowledgeable on leasing and will nitpick every little detail. Some even walk way from deals when being charged a doc fee. With that said, most are very reasonable and understand that dealers/sales people have to make a living.

One suggestion I have is for you to assume tier 1 credit and write your ad with the best deal possible. Good luck and hopefully you can provide great deals so it’s a win-win situation for all.

4 Likes

Is this dealerspeak for “we screwed up and ordered too many and nobody is buying this carp”?

3 Likes

@SteveHackr Yes absolutely. Good service is worth paying extra for. Especially during an in person sales experience but online it is harder to justify charging extra when the customer might not interact with you nearly as much as if they walked into your store. Lexus dealers as a whole put customer service at the top which is why so many customers are loyal to your brand.

This group is extremely active and several frequent posters have a scary level of knowledge when it comes to leasing. I think you are the only Lexus dealer who has posted here so be prepared to be tested a bit :). There are unique things you can learn from this group and one-up the other Lexus dealers while still staying within the Lexus dealer rules.

You’ll notice that multiple security deposits are a common topic on this forum and now that BMW just announced they are eliminating them from their program offering, you will have an added tool to use in conquesting BMW lessees. Obviously it won’t help on the CT but any model that isn’t subvened to the floor can benefit. As long as LFS keeps them in the tool belt.

1 Like

Ya this thing is a turd and gets horrible reviews. Way over priced relative to competition and absolutely horrible performance. Someone asleep at the wheel when this went from design to production.

2 Likes

Thanks for the sound advice Jon, I have learned not to assume perfect credit … Yikes, many folks who are looking for affordable cars like our CT are just not in that range. Its only about 20% of people in the US.

Not that I’m in the market for a CT, but I’m interested in knowing what the credit score would be needed to qualify for this low payment.

RE: vhooloo
Hehe, no, we sell a boat load of them actually. However outside metropolitan areas I doubt they are as popular.
They are low HP, sharp handling cars built for a nice quiet drive. Great for the city, and even the occasional winding road but if you want more performance from a Lexus you want an IS or RC.

RE: Buddyleecia
It’s not a GTi or Focus ST that’s for sure! :confounded:
The aggressive look leads some to believe its meant to be quick- its only 134hp and around 3k lbs… but the chassis is very fun and willing to corner carve so its not a bore to drive. We get a lot of people who drive a Prius, or a tuner car car trade-in for a CT because it fits their lifestyle and it parks well.

RE: daveydave424
Anything 680 and over and you should are safe. Preferably all three credit scores are that or higher. Even better scores can get you a lower MF. I didn’t want to post something that excluded 80% of people who might be shopping if they fall below Teir 1.