2017 Lexus CT200h, $260/Month, Zero drive off -or- $199 w/2k down

Steve, when I lease my CT, like most on here don’t want or have time to waste time sitting at the dealer ship trying to negotiate the price. Like mention Jon you should offer your best if you want the business. There’s another Lexus rep from the Bay Area on here too that has great deals and willing to go the extra mile with no complain.

Can i chime in to fill in some blanks? The deal below is with Orange County tax, no graduate or military rebate required. includes tax / license

Tier1+ rate is 720 or better. that is needed for this deal
tier1 will be about $10 more 700 - 721 fico
tier 2 will be about $20 more 680 to 700 fico

Packages
P Z1 Cargo Net/Cargo Mat/Wheel Locks & Key Glove
Accessories
PERFORMANCE FEATURES
1.8 Liter 4-cyl 16-valve DOHC w/VVT-i Lexus Hybrid Drive Electronically-Controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (ECVT) Electronic Power Rack-and-Pinion Steering 4-Wheel Independent Suspension 4-Wheel Power Assisted Front & Rear Disc Brakes 17" Alloy Wheels w/215/45R17 All-Season Tires
SAFETY FEATURES
Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) w/Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD), Brake Assist (BA), Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Traction Control (TRAC) / Smart Stop Technology 3-Point Belts for All Seating Positions with Force Limiting Pre-tensioners for the front seats Dual Stage SRS Front Airbags, SRS Driver & Passenger Knee Airbags, Front SRS Side Airbags, Full Length SRS Curtain Shield Airbags LED Daytime Running Lights Power-adjustable heated outside mirrors Tire Pressure Monitor First Aid Kit Lexus Enform Safety Connect: Automatic Collision Notification, Stolen Vehicle Location Emergency Button (SOS) and Enhanced Roadside Assistance (1-yr trial subscription included)
LUXURY AND CONVENIENCE FEATURES
Three-Spoke Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel with Audio Controls and Cruise Control Leather Trimmed Shift Knob 10-Way Multi-Adjustable Power Driver Seat including Power Lumbar Support SmartAccess with Push-Button Start/Stop Automatic Dual-Zone Climate Control Tilt/Telescopic Steering Column Drive Mode Select (Normal/Sport/ECO/EV) Multi Information Display Lexus Audio System: Automatic Sound Levelizer (ASL), 6-speakers, Single In-Dash CD Player SiriusXM Satellite Radio (3-month All Access trial included) Bluetooth hand free phone and audio Shark Fin Antenna Power Windows w/One-Touch Auto Open/Close Feature Power Door Locks with Anti-Lock Out Feature Lexus Personalized Settings Aluminum Scuff Plates Tonneau Cover Carpeted Floor Mats
Hide Dealer Price
Retail Price Dealer Price Total Price
Vehicle Base Model 31,250.00 29,657.00 31,250.00
Cargo Net/Cargo Mat/Wheel Locks & Key Glove 265.00 162.00 265.00
Total Accessories 265.00 162.00 265.00
Destination Charge 975.00 975.00 975.00
LDA 469.00
Total Price 32,490.00 31,263.00 32,490.00

hope that helps guys.

Hi[quote=“SteveHackr, post:1, topic:11501, full:true”]
Hey Guys, I enjoy this forum a lot and refer friends to it often. I thought “eventually I’ll have a deal to contribute” so here we go!

Most folks can take advantage of this deal, there is no loyalty or conquest in this deal! Just like all the best lease deals, In order to qualify for this you will need to have very-good to excellent credit. If lower, your deal won’t be quite so good, if perfect credit your deal could be better. Starts today 4/10/17. I have a green light for this deal for a week to start with. Lets see how this goes for :slight_smile:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2017 Lexus CT200h w/ standard equipment]

MSRP: [$32,490]
Selling Price: [$ cannot be posted as I work for Lexus, see monthly payment below / PM me for details]
Rebates: [$5000 Lease Cash (CT200 only)]
Untaxed Rebates: [$0]
Down Payment: [$0!]

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]
Overmileage charge: [$0.25 /mile]
MF: [0.00051]
Residual: [52%] If you want to buy your CT at the end, then this is a good thing as this is the last year for CT200h

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing/ Drive Off: [$0 (in this case as it is covered by $5000 lease cash)]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$283.98] ($261.08 without)

Northern California: [Lexus of Serramonte] (can ship)
Sales Tax Rate used: [8.75% ]

{Ask about “college grad” if you are a recent grad, or Military if you are an active service person. These rebates are available separately}

We can honor this deal here at our dealer Lexus of Serramonte, just directly PM me.

We can also direct you to an easy service to ship the car if your farther away.
Of note, your monthly tax charge is based on the tax rate/zip code your vehicle will be registered, not the dealers.

If you would like to discuss your options, or CTs of higher equipment levels like F-sports, etc. Lexus has lease cash on all equipment levels of CTs right now. We have a comprehensive inventory of CT’s in stock at this time.
[/quote]

Hi Steve. I’m definitely interested. Not sure how to PM you though. Do you have an email? I wanted to ask you about higher equipment levels. Thanks!

Don’t fall for the bait and switch trick on just the payment. Ask for the sales price and get at least 20% off before even moving on to the next step

Don’t fall for the bait and switch trick on just the payment. Ask for the sales price and get at least 20% off before even moving on to the next step

Any So Cal Lexus rep here? Looking to lease a CT immediately…

Keyes Lexus ask for Sam Jones (818) 903-2333
and Crown Lexus ask for Larry Mendoza

Thanks Ken. I’ll call Sam. Is the only info I need the MF, residual, and selling price to get the number? Thanks. This is my first lease…

You need the numbers here, read the steps too …

Yeah, that’s true- you should always get the sales price from your sales representative. I’m happy to share; the rules are dealerships can-not publicly advertise a discounted price, though we can certainly email, call or PM it.

Thanks RV Guy,
Yeah- have had a good amount of interested folks here in CA and locally so that is promising!
Plenty to learn, hoping to do exactly what you said and attract some folks to the brand and build some relationships and trust.:slight_smile:

I educate a lot of walk-in folks on MSD leases here. We will see how it goes after BMW stops :yum:

Thank you Anthony! You can show a structure like that, but technical I’m not supposed to.

hi everyone, this is my first post and im trying for my first lease too. i got a quote on a ct200h

MSRP: $37,780.00
Your Price: $28,203.00
$0 out of pocket
$325.36 per month including tax/licensing
RV: $19,267.00
MF: 0.00001
This is assuming Tier1+ credit score

any opinion will be greatly appreciated, thanks

Need some more numbers as they don’t add up, specifically the breakdown of the fees. They buried everything into the $0 driveoff. It makes sense to roll it all into the payment due to the super low MF but you still want to know what they are.

You got a very good discount, RV is 51% so not too bad. If you take the selling price and RV, depreciation should be $9,000/36 = $250 + interest (almost zero on the MF above) + tax so something is adding over $60-70/mo to your payment

$9000 for 36 months is excellent, cheaper than a Bolt EV.
Not sure why they are discounting them so much, maybe with “low” gas prices people don’t care for hybrids and want full size Lexus? Or the car performs poorly ?

thank you soooo much for your help. as a noobie i just spent the past 10 min trying to figure out what you were saying and i kinda got the idea now :stuck_out_tongue: . i would assume the tax on $9000 would be almost $22 a month and with interest would be around $275. so there is a $50 dollar different on his quote? i already send him a email to see what the fees added are.
also emailing other dealer in the area too. see if someone else will do a better deal. btw im in socal
thanks again

It’s $0 drive-off, so you need to add in the acq fee, tax on rebates, title, license, rent charge, tax on monthly on top of the depreciation charge of $250/month.

Performs poorly. It’s been lowest rates hybrid 2 years running.

Take the time to learn this stuff (on the top navigation > leasing 101 > how to calculate lease payments by hand). If you can save $100/mo for the next 30 years leasing cars, it adds up

1 Like

He might be there if the fees add up to $1,800 ($50 x 36).