2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD 3.0T - MSRP $46585 - $298 /mth with Tax 39/12K - Zero down

Below is the deal I signed this morning for a 2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD Premium with premium plus package.

LeaseHackr Score - 14.2 Years

MSRP - $ 46585
Cap cost - $ 34567.61 (25.79% discount on MSRP) (Includes VPP A discount code)
Down Payment - N/A
Residual - $ 24690.05 ( 53%)
Money Factor - 0.00003
Acquisition - $ 700
Tax - $ 973.26 ( New York charges sales tax upfront for the lease duration)

Adjusted cap cost with tax and acquisition rolled in $ 36240.87 .

Document fee - 0 ( Lease contract shows $499 but they gave a credit back.)
VIN Etch - 0 ( Lease contract shows $199 but they gave a credit back.)

Total out of pocket at lease pick up $400 which includes 1st month payment and $102 for DMV.

I got a VPP A code from Infiniti Lease loyalty manager as I had a 2014 Q50 which was up for return. If you don’t have the code your selling price (Cap Cost) will go up by $1250.

I was offered a Graphite shadow for $289 per month including same out of pocket but I picked the Majestic White which is $500 more and this car has few more things compared to that other car. My goal was to stay within $300 with tax without putting anything down and I could do that so I am pretty ok with the deal I got.

Did all my negotiation without setting foot in the door of the dealership and they were true to their word and didn’t throw in any last minute surprises. Car was ready for me this morning and I was done with whole thing including returning my old lease in 1.5 hours.

Let me know if you have any questions for me about this deal.

HN.

11 Likes

Looks like a great deal, nice work. Do you mind sharing dealer info? Don’t have a VPP code, but even so those numbers look great.

Could you PM Dealer info that is a really good lease.

Yes, please post or PM dealer info. Congrats on the deal, and thanks so much!

Me too…

Could you please send me the dealer and the sales person name?

Thank you in advanced.

Can you please send the dealership as well… Heading out to some dealers in the ny metro area today and would like to swing by the one you went to.

thanks!

All Pm’s replied.

If you are serious about picking a vehicle this is a good window between now and Jan 3rd. That is when Infiniti month ends and they should be eager to move cars before end of the month.

HN.

That’s a great deal. I’ll ask around Illinois to see if I can replicate the deal.
Thank you so much.

Picked mine up today.

Salesman was great. Still had to negotiate, but not much. Ended up at 329/mo (no VPP) , everything else same as OP except I got 10K miles per year. That works for me, so I’m OK with it. If I waited until the 2nd or 3rd I probably could have gotten the 12K but I was in the area today (2 hours from home) and I’m happy with the payment. Dealer near me (Albany NY) couldn’t even come close.

HN308 referred me, I picked the same day as HN308, in fact we both met in the showroom…Mine is Redsport Q50 3.0S with technology pack, driver assistance, all package included…

MSRP: 60,210
Discount: ~ 12,000 K USD
Acquisition Fee - 700
RESIDUAL VALUE.33,066.00
No. of Months:39
Down Payment: NA
Monthly Payment: (414.67+Tax) - 447
First Payment - 447 + 200 DMV Fees

I flew from Columbus, Ohio to Connecticut to pick the car. Dealer is taking care of registration work to get it done in Ohio.

I learnt couple others signed their deal, so share your numbers it would be useful for other…

Got mine yesterday Chicago area. Q50 AWD premium plus. Msrp. $46100. 39mo/15k miles. $335 per month all in including 7% tax and registration fees!
Tier 3 credit no VPP codes. Would have been even better with a higher credit score but very happy with the deal.

HN can you pm me dealer info. I think i might try to get one too if they buy out my other lease that i need to return later in the year.

Hi Stoner - could you PM your dealer info? Thanks.

Awesome, Stoner1.

Can you PM the dealer and contact?

Thank you in advance.

Hello HN308! This deal looks amazing. Could you PM the dealer info? Thanks a lot.

Nice deal, Stoner 1
Can u possibly PM me the dealer info?
Thanks

Got this from a dealer -
2017 INFINITI Q50 3.0T PREMIUM AWD
MSRP: $43,555
I am turning in my leased Camry which has $1050 lease payments left. ($210 x 5 months)

So dealership is cutting me a check of $1050 and will ground the vehicle to Toyota.
To Toyota, I am responsible for paying $1050 + $350 (Lease termination fee) plus any incidental charges by Toyota (if any)

On the infiniti Q50, I am getting
$313 a month
$500 due at signing

Your opinion on this deal is always welcome !

2 Likes

I understand you might have a highly time sensitive deal going. However, being that you are under six months until Toyota expiration, a Toyota dealer might be interested in that half of the deal. Even though you likely don’t have equity, they might be able to buy it at a market rate from Toyota Financial. Maybe call a few local dealers and explain what is going to happen and see if they bite. Could save $1000 if they buy out the lease outright. I could be off base on the timing though - they might not be able to buy it at market rate that early before lease maturity.

1 Like

Baggy,

I am assuming your deal is 39/12K and your tax rate is 7%. Based on those numbers I reverse calculated the selling price to be around $9800 below MSRP plus you are getting $1050 check back which brings your sales price to $10850 below MSRP which is very good deal.

I would not do this deal as you have 5 months left and if your current car is not over the allotted mileage I don’t see any reason to do this deal now as this will be available again in summer when the model year changes.

If you have to get the Q50 now than see if you can sell the car privately, to Carmax or another dealer depending on its current market value. You will save on disposition fees and you are getting 1050 from infiniti dealer anyways. That will make your q50 deal even better.

It all depends on your current buyout price on the camry and if you are close to the current value and the car is in good shape you might be able to come out of it ahead.

1 Like

Wow, I didn’t think on those lines. Your suggestion seems practical to me.

I forgot to mention, i qualify for the VPP pricing and hence the discount on msrp.

I also got a quote on QX50 for SUV category.

QX50 Base
39 months/12K miles
MSRP: $37,430
$500 due at signing (includes first payment)
$330 a month all inclusive
State NJ (7% Tax)

Even here, dealer will cut me a check of $1050 towards ending my current lease.

SUV numbers don’t look as good as sedan. But I am torn between the two.