Hellcat, $500 a month, nothing down!

Appreciate the input

if you are ok with driving a demo. A steal of a deal could probably be negotiated for this one in San Diego.

Wow nice discount. What you think the payment would be 600?

be careful, miles on demo’s change residuals, I tried that route last year and wound up finding the miles changed everything, the one I inquired about actually had 4k miles.

what was the sales price, I like the f8 green its a very subtle color.

Yeah it’s the exact color scheme I wanted. When I seem the F8 green I new that’s what I wanted.

Topic Controls

Tracking

You will see a count of new replies because you posted a reply to this topic.

Suggested Topics

2018 F150 XLT $328 24/10.5, $0 Driveoff MSRP $51495

ford

8d

Share Deals & Tips
Sold one to VROOM!

casuvca-socal

10d

Share Deals & Tips
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 September 2018

kia

16d

Share Deals & Tips
2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD 3.0T - MSRP $46585 - $298 /mth with Tax 39/12K - Zero down

Sep 18

Share Deals & Tips
Lease a BMW i3 as low as $125 a month, $0 drive-off. (Yes really) [Updated for May]

May 23

Share Deals & Tips

There are 20 unread and 62 new topics remaining, or browse other topics in Share Deals & Tips

Can’t be leased, I just called.

It’s been registered, was returned because customer couldn’t deal with how loud the car was.

2 Likes

lol, that has got to be one of the strangest reasons to get rid of a hellcat. how could you not know

Then how come advertise as new? Must be some rule against it.

you mean dumbest, must have been a lemon and they didnt want to admit it. Shady fca dealers lol.

1 Like

I’m looking for a hellcat lease in NC , Charlotte area, what dealer gave you that deal? Thanks!

Keffer Dodge.

Anyone know at this time where I can get a 2019 Charger hellcat in California at a reasonable deal. I’m in central California but willing to travel to LA, SF or SD.

Would love one in the NYC area myself. Willing to go to surrounding states for reasonable deal.

Gilroy Dodge – literally, they sell the most hellcats in the country

Have you had luck with them yourself? I got them quoting me $730 a month with $5k down which isn’t really a deal.

got mine from them-- I got a base model hellcat and im paying $540 for mine

I’m guessing this was way back when deals were to be had, yes?

1 Like

This was in November

On an 18? 20022020