2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD 3.0T - MSRP $46585 - $298 /mth with Tax 39/12K - Zero down

@FLQ50

PM has been sent. Too late for today as its last day of their month.

Repost. The deal HN helped me engineer. Very thankful

2018 3.0 luxe awd w/ essential pkg

MSRP 44,820
Sell price 34k (24% discount msrp)
39 /15k term
MF .00003
Residual 52%
Acq fee 700
Tax 6.875% NJ

No VPP or corporate
You will have a cheaper lease payment if you have either

Rolled the acquisition fee and taxes into the lease agreement to:
314/mo incl. tax
294/mo if you pay tax up front (standard in NJ)

At vehicle delivery I paid first month + tag transfer (314+380)

Good luck!

Can you PM the dealer info please?

@neo

I have PMā€™d you the details. Its just 1st day of new month so Jan incentive numbers might not be out yet.

HN.

do you mind sharing dealer info?
I also live in nj and am looking for q50 right now

I know it might still be early, but are the Jan incentive #'s out yet?

I see most of these Q50 deals are on the east coast. Any dealers in Northern CA?

Are the hybrids leasing well?

Currently lease a '15 and lease is coming up. Iā€™m looking at other brands, but like Infiniti and will certainly take a good look at getting another. I got the one I have for a bargain ($320/mo, zero down, waived first month payment on a Premium w/ Nav), and that was when they didnā€™t lease as well as they now. Honestly expecting to pay around the same or less for a Luxe with Nav+Sense.

But I canā€™t stand the gas mileage and might try to strike a deal on a hybrid. My driving is entirely city, so I think itā€™ll be huge gasoline savings. They donā€™t seem popular, but not sure if that will help me or not.

Hey, Iā€™m in NJ as well & need to find a new vehicle due to a head on accident that totaled my wifeā€™s car last Friday (all sore but otherwise ok)ā€¦would you please PM me the dealer info? Would greatly appreciate it
Thanks in advance

I am currently looking at a lease on a q50 although I am throwing another wrench in as I have about 5k negative equity on my current vehicle. Im just trying to keep the same payment I have now or drop it if I can. 450. I understand that $100 of my payment will be just my negative equity.

How and where do you come up with your lease incentives especially if you dont work for that manufacturer?

Thanks for all the help you can give me man!

why would you want to roll $128 into a new car to drop your payment a few bucks?

@bransja

I am not a big proponent of rolling negative equity into a new lease but if you have to do it than Q50 is a good car for it as the MF is almost Zero so at least you donā€™t pay interest on your negative equity for next 3 odd years.

You should be able to stay around $458/mth by rolling your $128 negative equity.

I have a thread open in Marketplace for a 2018 Q50 3.0T Luxe AWD for $330/mth with DMV, Tax and 1st month at signing.

I just had someone roll negative equity into one of those cars and he has posted in that thread as well. Go over to that thread and let me know if you are interested and I will put you in touch with General Sales manager bypassing everyone at the dealership.

HN.

Its not something I would like to do either, However the clean slate after your lease is up is rewarding, and its a hell of a lot better than rolling it over into another purchase! Plus the current G I have is running out of factory warranty. But, if you could do that, I would really appreciate it. Thanks man!

@HN308

Can you please PM me the dealer you have been working with on these deals? Iā€™m from NJ and purchased my 15 Q50 in NY (could be the same place as the deal was stronger than others). My lease is up at the end of March. Looking for the 3.0t LUXE AWD w/ Essential package ($44.6k MSRP) for around $300 incl tax.

Thanks!!

Is your dealer still going as aggressive on these as when they had to dump a bunch of cars in January? Curious to see what theyā€™re offering in February.

@aronchi

The numbers got a bit better compared to Jan.

Not much but by 5 bucks or so a month.

They are not doing it because they have to dump them. Thatā€™s just the price I get as there is no one involved in the deal, not even the salesperson.

Eg: A 45k q50 with Essentails package is 324/mth compared to 330 last month. With VPP it goes down to low 290s/mth.

HN

Thank you on the reply. For clarification - does that include tax or no? I do have VPP

Iā€™m the Market for 2018 QX60 Awd. I currently Have a 2015 Qx60. Iā€™m In NYC can you please send me the info for the dealer and person I can speak to in regards Thank You.

@Gio
Sending you PM with dealer info

With the help of HN - just leased a 2018 3.0 Luxe AWD w/ Essential Package

MSRP $45,035
Sell price $33.7k (25% of MSRP)
Gross Cap $35.1k (sales tax, acquisition)
39 /10k term
MF .00003
Residual 53%
Tax 6.875% NJ (Rolled into payment)
$740 due at signing (first month + registration)
*VPP

Payment $290mo incl. tax
LeaseHackr score 13.3

7 Likes