2017 Infiniti Q50 AWD 3.0T - MSRP 46,100 - 308.58 /mth without tax - Zero Down

Guys,

I want to purchase a 2017 q50 red Redsport. Most dealers here in Seattle,Wa have Redsports with MSRP of 60k-62k.

What would be a great Sales Price for the car? I got a quote of 57k from a dealer here with VPP code.

I honestly have no idea how to get 20-25% off MSRP like some people where able too.

Thanks.

@freshprince

Read this and my other thread from Dec end where I discuss how to get 25% odd discount easily.

BTW your offer for is plain ridiculous as you also have a VPP code. You should get the 60K car for around 46K with VPP code.

do your homework by doing research on this forum and come back to this thread with some numbers from dealers close to what I mention above and we will help you out doing the final closing.

@HN308 and @Ursus

Yes, these were quotes from two different dealers. Both are RWD. Yes, I noticed the DMV fees being different. According to my stateā€™s DMV website, it should be around $328.00. I will let both dealers know. The first also offered to include all recommended oil changes for the length of my lease for free.

I am calling around to other dealers in the area to see if I can get more of a discount. I am really trying to get close to a $300/month payment as possible (I know @HN308 was able to get a sweet deal similar to this and Iā€™m just crossing my fingers but also understand that it is not easy to do so).

:slight_smile: Thank you GUYS!! Wish I could buy you all a round of beer (or shots of tequila).

@clee920

Have you disclosed to the dealer that you have a VPP code or this is straight up discount. If you have mentioned it already try to get the same discount from another dealer without VPP code and you can always stack VPP code at the end on top of the best price you get and bring the payment close to $300 as you want.

Also check for MF with multiple dealers. I think the 1st dealer gave you a higher MF.

HN.

Well after emailing back and forth I found the dealer was looking at the wrong car, a red sport!! (Even though I included the stock number, model info and was very clear). I emailed them back with the actual Infiniti link and stock number yesterday, no response yet. Also no response from the other dealer.

I mentioned the VPP code to both. Dangit, I guess I should have waited.

Make sure you are comparing apples to apples for the fees (license vs DMV). Dealer #1 might be including all the fees whereas Dealer #2 might be only including the registration. Other fees that Iā€™ve always been charged here in CA include the doc fee, electronic filing fee, tire fee ($80, $29, $8.75).

HN I believe is on the east coast (as am I) but you can come to the first ever LeaseHackr Meetup in SoCal on Sunday 2/26

Offer #3:

MSRP: $43,670
Invoice $41,136
Pricing: $34,000
Residual $22,271.70
Aquisition Fee (Bank Fee) $700
License Fee $385
Goverment Fee $8.75 Doc Fee $80
Base Payment $342.32
Drive Off $842.60

2017 Infiniti Q50
Pure White/Graphite
Premium Plus Package
(Does not include Driverā€™s Assistance package) but offered:
Complimentary Oil Changes for 4 Years
Unlimited Free Car Washes
Complimentary Airport Shuttle and Vehicle Storage
Tires for Life

OOH! Where is it at?? :slight_smile:

Weā€™re meeting at a car show in Tustin that morning

I wish they offered ā€œtires for lifeā€ on the Hellcat leases :slight_smile:

@HN308 and @Ursus

Offer #1 agreed to match MF. Updated offer:

MSRP : $46,235
Invoice price : $43,464
Selling Price : $34,700
MF rate : .00006
Residual amt : 51%
Miles / yr : 10K/yr
Months : 39
Acquisition Fee : $700
DMV fees : $451.75

According to the LH calculator:

Monthly Payment (Excl. Tax): $289
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): $315
Drive Off: $1,617
First monthā€™s payment incl. tax: $315
Down payment: $0
Total MSD payment: $0
Registration and doc fee: $531.75
Tax on cap cost reduction and fees: $70
Acquisition fee: $700
Leasehackr Score: 13.3 years
Disposition Fee: $395
Total Lease Cost: $13,515

Sounds right based on the numbers

Iā€™m still hanging in there but to be honest a little confused @HN308 and @Jon ā€¦
The salesman sent me an email with screen caps supposedly from their actual corporate website that says even though the MSRP of this car (3.0 Sport, NOT red) is about 46, 000, the invoice is (rounded up) is 42,000 and that they are only receiving 2,600 of incentives. Is this some sort of fake site? Or is this specific model just lacking incentives? Not losing faith, just curious.

Great thread with a ton of good info.

My youngest kid is also interested in a 2017 Q50 3.0.
Since Infinityā€™s fiscal year-end is March 31, I am planning to help my kid with his lease negotiations in early March. My hope is that we will find a dealer that will take a loser/mini deal in order to make fiscal year-end numbers. If time is on your side, you might want to wait a month.

Is there somewhere that i can find the incentives totaling $9500 so i can have some tangible proof when asking for this giant discount off MSRP?

Many of the incentives are direct to the dealer, they donā€™t have to tell you or show you. But obviously hackrs want to make sure all incentives are applied to the selling price/cap cost

I wonā€™t be in the market until the fall (current Mazda 3 lease ends in December), but I just wanted to say THANK YOU to the hackrs for this super-informative thread.

I hadnā€™t even considered a Q50 but now Iā€™m definitely hoping for a good deal on one later this year.