2017 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition Deal $88 Per Mo

Hi guys, I got a quote for the Elantra sport base
180 a month with taxes tags and acq. separate. 36m/ 12k. Seems like a good deal. Done thru honcker app. Since the Cruze deals seem to be done this may be my best bet for a manual car. What do u guys think

Seems like a solid deal.

Whatā€™s the lowest discount anyoneā€™s gotten off of MSRP? Would 15% off MSRP, before incentives and rebates even be possible?

I got 12% off but it seems like a lot of people are struggling to get 10% lately.

hyundai certainly does one pay leases and I believe the discount is either.0004 or .0006 on the mf which makes it insignificant.

Iā€™m at 10% off but even with 4k in rebates still theyā€™re coming out at $180 a month 0 down.

Trying to decipher numbers nowā€¦

Donā€™t live in Florida their fees are absurdā€¦

Is the $180 for a Sport model?

Where do you lease hyundai from. I would be interested in the future from this dealer and sales person. Thank you

Great Lakes Hyundai in Streetsboro, OH

Hey Guys!

Iā€™m a lease noob so please excuse me. Iā€™m looking to lease a Elantra Value 15k miles for 36 months.

So the first thing I should do is get sales price OTD close to 19000 then bring up leaseing and the rebates? Where can I check my rebates, Iā€™m seeing that it is either 2000 or 3000. Iā€™m in AZ. Can anyone just give me a quick overview of what I should expect?

Thanks in advance!!!

Arapahoe Hyundai in Denver is advertising the SE for $110 /mo with only handling and acq fee about $1100.

anyone in NYC Tri-State get this deal?

Go to hyundai website and build the car you want. Then hit calculate payments. Incentives will be listed. Also on Edmunds.com forum ask for mf and residual as well as lease cash.

Right now they have me at 268 a month with first payment at signing. This is for a 15k/36 month lease and picking up $1500 in negative equity. How does this deal sound to the pros? I really need to be under $250.

Let me know what you all think.

Please stop thinking in monthly payments.

Itā€™s the ultimate trap.

If this is on a Hyundai Elantra value edition it sounds terrible.

You should be getting $2500 in rebates at minimum. Negotiate the car to 18.8-19.2k off MSRP before any manfacturer incentives. Apply your incentives.

My GF has 4500 in incentives and weā€™re getting it for $5400 total for 36/12k.

Yours is at $8600 before rthe negative equity. Even with maybe $2000 less incentives and additional mileage per year. Youā€™re still off by a bitā€¦

Again, add up totals. Looking at monthly isnā€™t a good idea.

1 Like

For those in the NY Tri-State Area, a good barometer on the maximum you should be getting as far as dealer quotes might be the Honcker app. I used it a few months ago to lease a Nissan Sentra. I see that the app is showing the Elantra Value Edition (for me at least, Long Island NY, tier 1 credit) for $136 per month with around $1200 in 1st payment, tax, ttl, etcā€¦
If this is what an app is showing (prices do fluctuate hourly/daily on the app I believe) this should be a price that the dealers should easily match without much effort as its transparent. Always strive for a lower price but think of the app price as the maximum you should pay. If one is not into the haggling/ dealer experience, the online brokers as well as those brokers who contribute here can save you time and hassle.

1 Like

Anyone had any luck with this? I havenā€™t tried the Honcker app yet, wasnā€™t comfortable giving them all of my info when shopping.

Trying to find a way to get the Value Edition at $150/mo.

Any luck with what? I had got the original deal in the first post and I have outlined everything that I did to get that deal throughout the thread.

Meaning this month and the Honcker app? I have a price of 1500 off and then there are 2500 of incentives.

Did you sign up for Uber? Thatā€™s a $1,000 rebate right there. You should be shooting for a sale price between 18.5k and 19.5k before incentives.