2017 Hyundai Elantra Value Edition Deal $88 Per Mo

got Elantra value edition using honcker for $132 pm with $1200 drive off payment.

Did anyone here end up using boostup by chance? My acct got deleted somehow on their siteā€¦

Iā€™m looking to pick up an Elantra but need an account transfer as it needs to be before the end of this month. Thank you in advance.

Most likely your account did not get deleted. Probably the same thing that happened to me is happening to you.

I signed up almost a year ago and left the account with no funds. In the meantime, I think they made it so you had to link a bank account so when I signed in again last month, it took me through the registration process again. Most of my old info was still there and when I finished I transferred the funds in and was able to print my coupon a couple days later.

Even if you have to register again, do it and put the funds in right away. You only need to be able to print the coupon and most people report you can do that after a week or two and donā€™t have to wait the full 30. I had my sister create an account and she could print the coupon after like a week as well.

1 Like

Did anyone get back to you on this? I, too, donā€™t feel comfortable providing that app with my social and other identifying informationā€¦ Doesnā€™t feel right.

Just so people know, Honcker isnā€™t in the Chicago area yet. I downloaded the app last weekend, but nothing came up so I posted a review on the play store indicating such and on Monday they posted the following response:

ā€œHello, We are coming to Chicago soon. Stay Tuned!ā€

I donā€™t know what ā€œsoonā€ means. I also did not have to enter my social yet. Thatā€™s only required when you choose a deal.

Social information is not input on there just as an fyi. Only name, email and password. All of which youā€™d change before transferring.

Heā€™s talking about the Honcker app, not Boostupā€¦

1 Like

My local Hyundai is only taking 1250 off msrp for value cars.

But he has a showroom SE with both packages and 85 miles for $5000 off msrp. So $16400.

Iā€™m finding out the residual and MF right now. The 16400 is with the 2500 incentives already but he said he will do the uber incentive right now.

So $15400 for a maxed out SE.

He said heā€™s trying to get rid of the tech cars because everyone likes the value edition with sunroof and power seat but I donā€™t care about that.

If heā€™ll give me 60% and .00114 and take a check for $800 out the door Iā€™m doing it today.

I got my value edition for $14,600 with all incentives applied. You have more room to get them down.

Last I checked, the SE had a different residual and MF than the Value Edition

Heā€™s not willing to do it, at least not yet. He literally said ā€™ i donā€™t have to discount value cars, those are my best sellersā€™.

Anyway, turns out the $16,200 is with the uber incentive already, apparently they tell everyone who leases to sign up for uber!

the residual for the value is 59%, the residual for the SE is 56%.

Oddly, the MF for the value is .0014, but the MF for the SE is .0007. I asked him to double check that so he did, and it was correct.

So he wants $1800 down to take it and $150 a month. Thatā€™s where heā€™s burying all the hidden stuff.

Tomorrow Iā€™m going to call and offer a check for $1000 and $150 monthly payments.

Iā€™m not sure where you are, but I was able to get two Philly area dealers to do $148 a month $500 due at signing on the Value Edition for 36/15k. This does include Uber and BoostUp though. Iā€™m still unsure of if Iā€™m going to accept, but I might do it if theyā€™ll go down a couple hundred on the selling price to get me to $140, so weā€™ll see.

Im jealous, I would be looking at it in my driveway right now at those terms.

What was the discount before incentives and then which incentives did you qualify for?

On the Honker app they have the Value edition at 36/12k for $1200 at signing and 144 a month a couple weeks ago it was less!! I donā€™t remember what it was for 12k but for 10k it was $126 with the 1200ā€¦I just got a car from the today, a 2017 Jetta S automatic for what I thought was a fairness price without all the haggling that goes at the dealersā€¦ 36m/10k $1192 at signing and 122.30 per monthā€¦by far the easiest transaction that Iā€™ve ever had while buying a car

They gave me around $1700 off of MSRP and that includes qualifying for BoostUp, Uber, and the standard Hyundai ones.

Hello! I am very new to leasing so a lot of this is hard for me to understand. But I am in the process of closing on a lease deal for the 2017 Hyundai Elantra value edition but not sure if I am getting the best deal possible. Here is what they are telling me:

MSRP: $21,210
Selling Price: $19,780.96
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 12,000

Down payment: $750
Trade in: $600
Rebate: $3,750

Residual: 55%
Rate: 0.00094

So they want me to pay $160/mo with $750. This includes all fees. Is this a good deal??

No. There is more money left on the table.

Search the other elantra thread. Make sure you sign up for uber and check about boost up etc.