2017 E300 4matic P1 Sport 19s - loaner - $354

Not impossible to find lol you just have to do your research I personally got mine and helped 2 other members on this forum get 2 different e300 one with 4500 miles and one with 6000 there might not be any left in ny nj area because it’s 2018 and they have cleared most 2017 but just ask @nyclife he has done at least 3 in that area last month.

There aren’t any left though.

Annapolis has 3 left but bit higher in price but not too bad. https://www.mercedesofannapolis.com/service-loaner-inventory/used.htm

Wilmington has a really nice designio red one at $46,900 with 8k. https://www.mbofwilmington.com/certified-used-cars-wilmington-de?_gmod[0]=Dfe_Modules_VehiclePrice_Module&_gmod[1]=Dfe_Modules_CustomizePayment_Module&direction=asc&t=u&year[]=2018&year[]=2017&certified=1&sf=

It’s tough to get some dealers to budge but keep at it! I think approaching the dealer on the last day of the month helps too.

I think the Rv and MF are the same this month for 2017s. If so it’s still doable! I’d be interested in hearing back with what people are able to manage with the last few around.

The e class is a gem of a car! So solid, refined and luxurious without being over the top. Worth all the effort to get one!

1 Like

that red one is great color but no panny roof sucks!

really wonder how many dealers have something similar to this https://www.mbob.com/inventory/certified-used-2018-mercedes-benz-e-class-e-400-4matic®-2d-coupe-wdd1j6gb3jf016404

If the price of the above will drop to like 58k this Nov to Jan 2019… maybe worth the wait. A colleague just leased one with AMG package… wouldn’t be surprised if she is paying $1000/mo :frowning:

1 Like

Your not going to get a deal on a e400 couple lease even with the model refresh last year model was not getting discounted much not to mention the rv/mf on these is not as good as the sedan…also these are not used as loaners or if they are It’s very rare

I wanted a panoramic roof too but with these loaners you need to settle. Figure out what your absolute no’s are and then go for the one with the best price knowing it’s not going to be perfect. I got lucky with mine. Only things it didn’t have that I wanted but weren’t a must was pano and walnut trim. Our (ok my wife’s) absolute no’s were silver or black exterior and black interior.

The e and c sedans are the only ones that lease well. Others are eh. I wouldn’t hold your breath.

This deal is fire!

Anything like that possible in Chicago area?

First time poster here, been lurking for about six months in anticipation of leasing. Just closed a lease in Chicago area for a 2017 E300 4matic P1 - loaner. Here are the details:

MSRP: $62,315
Sales price: $49,248
MF: .0008
MF w/10 MSD: .0001
36 mo./10K miles
RV: 58.4
Sales tax 7%
Drive off: $827 (includes 1st pymt, doc fee, license & title)
MSD’s 10 for $5,000
Total mo. pymt: $430
LH score: 12.4

Options include P1 pkg, Panoramic roof, Burmester sound, spoiler, comfort box, wheel locks. RV was down slightly from 59% as car has 4,850 miles.

I emailed several MB dealers in the area and Knauz in Lake Bluff was where the deal was made. Paul Kim was my sales consultant and he was okay with giving his name and dealership. They have several service loaners left, but some dealers were out. He was willing to negotiate more than most of the dealers and I found him to be upfront. Discount from MSRP was 21% and frankly I was hoping for a bigger discount after reading about the deals in Balt/VA/DC area, but that seems to be outside the norm. Some dealers scoffed when I told them I had quotes in the low to mid 400s for a lease price. Thought I had a deal done at $408 a month, but my United Mileage Plus fleet discount only applied to Premier members and I had not had that status for a few years. If you qualify for that it saves you another $1,000 off the sales price. Could I have done better? Maybe but I was satisfied to get a great car at an affordable monthly payment. The inventory on these service loaners is going down and I didn’t want to wait to get a screaming deal on a car that was left over for a reason. The E300 was great in the snow on the way home last night, too.

1 Like

Nicely done! Congrats! Same options as mine except I have 19’s in place of the panoramic and no wheel locks.

Post pics here or in the trophy garage! what color combo btw?

Hahah! Congrats I had this exact deal lined up for someone at Knauz

Thanks! It is Dakota Brown with Macchiato beige interior. I was not overly thrilled with the brown color at first but it does look better in person. Really like the Lunar Blue but my outgoing car is an Audi in Moonlight Blue so a change was in order. No pics yet as we are digging out of snow but when it gets sunnier I will post some.

Hey! This is a very nice deal. and I love the Lake Bluff Mercedes dealership, the team is great and the fleet has a lot of options.

Do you mind posting some pics of the car?

Enjoy the E300!

Did the negotiation process went smoothly?

Were you emailing them for details and then just went in to sign the papers?

I am on their website, and I see a few E300 models with 4-7k miles on em.

I started out with an email requesting their best quote on the specific car. Said I have been gathering quotes from local MB dealers and they have been very competitive in an effort to get rid of remaining 2017 service loaners. I mentioned the United discount, but ultimately that did not pan out. Frustrating, because I actually had a control number from United’s website on a form. When Knauz tried to input the number it came up a no go due to the fact I was not a Premier member. Why I was given a control number in the first place is the question, but I digress.

I was weighing another offer from Loeber which was also in the ballpark and I told my sales guy if he came down some more I would show up at Knauz first. He did and I went there and finalized things. I would say it took a few emails, then a phone call and the final workout was done in person. I did get them down slightly after the United discount fell through but it was not their fault so I really had little leverage there. The car I got was priced $1,000 under the others there, maybe because the color was not highly popular? I liked the dealership and my sales guy Paul was no BS, which as you know can be a rare find when dealing with car sales. Here is a pic taken at Knauz.

5 Likes

Comment removed. 2020202020

The car looks great! And thank you for sharing the details, I really appreciate it!

Let’s see what I would be able to get there :smile: smile:

That brown looks very nice

1 Like

I was just going to say the same thing, the brown looks great

Nothing crazy but I have 2 17’ loaners left. They come out to $420/Mo & $429/Mo with MSD’s First month and Plates due.

could you please provide any link for the cars? Thanks

1 Like