2017 Charger Scat Pack

Rather have a RWD with proper snow tires over AWD.

2 Likes

I wish my Cruze lease was up. I’d be all over this. My M3 has been dead for far too long to not have a fun daily.

No luck at all today… one dealer offered a great price on a Daytona 392 but they didn’t offer US Bank leasing. MF from Dodge was sky high. Another dealer with a Scat Pack and US Bank leasing wouldn’t budge on price. Maybe we’ll see some extensions of these offers into February. Noticed the Dodge online payment calculator won’t offer lease quotes on any Chargers at this moment.

Just brought mine home! Pitch black, Beats, Driver confidence, leather, sunroof, and nav.

MSRP $46465
Selling price $43398
Rebates: $5500

Drive off $1200, 1st month and DMV

Payment $358/mo tax included

It just came off a transport this morning and they already had $2250 worth of dealer adds which were immediately thrown in once we started talking numbers.

I brought a Subaru Impreza that’s coming up on end of lease as possible trade chip and they paid it off and netted $225ish toward the deal.

Big thanks to all who provided advice in this thread. Knowing all the moving pieces before you walk in to the dealership makes a huge difference. Actually looking forward to doing this again.

4 Likes

This ought to become a “Share a Deal” thread in case people are missing it. I know I usually skip the RV/MF category. CC: @littleviolette @michael

1 Like

Anybody have the new numbers for February? I’m not seeing any bonus cash offers online this month.

According to Edmunds the IDL bonus cash is up to $4500 this month. The rest look the same.

In email conversation with my local dealer. This is a first look at a lease for me. Is the following true? My credit is 750+ but I’m not wanting to go in and run everything just yet. I asked if I could get sub-400 on a Scat Pack 36/12 or 36/10. Should I go ahead in and fill it all out? I don’t want to pull the trigger until the end of Feb. tia

“The special lease programs are nationwide, so as long as you are comparing lease payments on identical vehicles - our payment should be the same. It’s just difficult for me to provide you the exact payment, as we have to submit the whole deal to Chrysler Capital in order for them to determine what the payment will be.”

If you want the 4500$ IDL independent lease cash, you can’t go through Chrysler Capital I think. It has to be through US Bank.

I have been with US Bank for a long time, so that may work for me. Should I work with them first for a potential lease, and then show up at the dealer with it in hand, so to speak? New to this obviously, thank again.

Did the residual or MF change this month with US Bank?

Local dealer told me that 12k/36 was 64% which I think is the same as last month.

BT76,

Refer to my email example above. Remember an effective LeaseHackr needs to stay in control of the numbers at all times. Asking them for sub-400 payment on a Scat Pack enables them to control all the numbers, including selling price, included incentives, money factor, etc. which will NEVER be in your favor. I got a Scat Pack with just about every option for $336/mo with zero money down because I controlled all the numbers - all they had to do was agree or disagree to my terms.

The big cash amount (independent lease or IDL cash incentive) requires that you go with US Bank or another leasing independent bank, not Chrysler Capital. Chrysler Capital’s money factors are lower, but their residuals are worse and there’s no IDL cash.

The finance department of the dealer will do all the legwork with the leasing bank. US Bank will not work with you directly on negotiating a lease.

2 Likes

Verify that the dealer can process a lease with US Bank as the leasing company. If they won’t or can’t, it’s a non/starter

1 Like

Just got a call back from a dealership offering US Bank. He said the residual was 71% at 36 months. That seems incredibly high.

$49,795MSRP
$41,757Dealer Price
$2,000Factory Rebate
$1,000Factory Rebate
$38,757Owner Appreciation Price
$500Military Offer
$38,257Conditional Final Price

Looks like I may be able to get my payment down to where I need it. Sub 400

2017 CHALLENGER 392 HEMI SCAT PACK SHAKER at a local dealer…

Here’s the breakdown…

Cash Option
MSRP: > $49,970.00
Discount: > $1,711.00
Adjusted Sale Price:
$48,259.00> Options / Accessories
Protection Package: > $650.00
Sales Price Sub-Total: > $48,909.00
Trade Allowance: > $0.00
Difference: > $48,909.00
Tax: > $3,022.13
Tag and Title Fees: > $473.50
Pre Delivery Service Fee: > $599.95
Total: > $53,004.58
Trade Payoff: > $0.00
Rebate: > $2,250.00
Balance Forward: > $50,754.58
Lease Option
Estimated
Out of Pocket
36 months
$0.00 out of pocket > $751-$756 payment
$1,000.00 > $718-$723
$2,000.00 > $686-$691
Total Lease Cash> $0.00
Residual> $32,320 (64%)?

Whats the MF supposed to be on this?

If I treat the rebate as a down payment Dodge’s website gives a significantly lower payment than the dealer quoted…$390+/-

The MF is .002 through Chrysler. The Dodge calculator incorrectly uses .0002 as the MF and in-turn returns a much lower payment.

Wow, almost no discount, BS protection package, and BS pre delivery service fee. You can do MUCH better than this.

rtw07 thank you…

Am I correct in that the rebate is treated as a down payment/discount?