2017 Charger Scat Pack

Dang I was afraid of that. They’ve been fantastic to deal with so far.

What is IDL cash? Sorry for the noob Q

Independent lease cash. For third party leasing. Can only be used in this case if you aren’t using Chrysler Capital.

How did you find the numbers for us bank. None of the dealers will release that info to me and just keep telling me to use Chrysler when I know it’s higher

I got them from higher up in this same forum thread. I have the numbers in a printout from my local dealer as well.

36/10K is 66% which is the sweet spot
36/12K is 62%

For a well-loaded $48k Charger, I figured it’d actually be cheaper to drive 12K/year and pay the overmileage penalty ($.25/mi, $1500) at turn-in than drop the residual to 62% (4% = $1920). I don’t intend to do that, it’s just how the math works out.

I went and picked my car up today, ended up with first months payment, tax on cap cost reduction or whatever the term was. $520 out of pocket today and then 35 months of $385 monthly payment all taxes included!

Super happy with the deal and LOVE the car!

If anyone is looking for a deal in NC I can share my salesman and dealer location if you are serious. They have I believe 9 Scat Packs left and a hellcat.

1 Like

Do you mind sharing the location? All the dealerships here in SC seem to have no idea what the actual MF/residual is. I just got quoted a MF of .00256 and residual of 65% for a 36/10k 2017 Scat Pack. Pushes it to almost $500 a month…

Likewise. I’m in SC too and looking at NC dealers but so far coming up empty. I’d jump on the deal @zodiac got in a heartbeat.

Congrats! What’s your option sheet look like and how much discount were you able to get before incentives?

Local dealer has had one in transit for the better part of the month that is just about perfectly optioned. It should be on the ground tomorrow and hopefully I can get a deal worked out before the end of the month.

Options were the Leather/Alcantara Package- $1,595 option and Forged Wheels- $995

MSRP was $43,680. Deal was for invoice before rebates. I probably could have done a little better but I wanted a green scat pack.

Price was $373.79/month before taxes and $385.00 taxes included.

After negotiating and arguing back and forth with 2 local dealers this one was easy to work with. My goal was sub $400 and I succeeded, with a bit more negotiating I probably could have saved a few bucks but I was extremely happy with this deal.

Zodiac got a great deal. I managed to do even a little better - I took delivery on my 2017 Scat Pack on Friday night. I’m in Indianapolis and had to go to Cincinnati to get my car, as Indy dealers didn’t want to negotiate with my aggressive numbers AND they didn’t have anything in stock to lease.

I have a Pitch Black one with the Black/Ruby Alcantara package. It also has the Beats, Driver Confidence, Technology, Nav and Sunroof options - basically everything but the forged wheels (which I would have taken over the Technology package but I couldn’t find one within 200 miles of Indy configured that way).

MSRP was $47,815. I got them down to $43,400 BEFORE rebates, and then applied FCA Preferred Pricing through my employer, the $1000 Lease Conquest and $1000 Bonus Cash rebates, and then the $3500 IDL Lease Cash by going through US Bank.

My total payment is $336 all-in for a 36mo/10k lease, with $671 at signing for first month plus fees. Thanks to the forums, I just scored my best lease yet.

I’d share dealer info (because they were great), but it doesn’t matter because they don’t have another one and some of the incentives end on Tuesday. In fact that’s been the problem - there are very few Scat Packs configured the way I’d be willing to lease in a color I liked anywhere near me. Daytonas are eligible for the same discounts but they get expensive fast once you add some options, because they’ve already got the Alcantara seats as well as big forged rims with 275 tires and 6-piston Brembos, and you’re paying a $5k premium for that before anything else.

Good luck everybody!

2 Likes

Anybody know what the MV/Residual look like on a 2016? See a few of those around still and wonder if I’ll have an easier time negotiating those down in price.

Awesome deal! My other lease is a Jeep so I wasn’t eligible for the lease conquest.

Enjoy the car, I’m loving mine.

Kings dodge in Cincinnati still has several Scat Packs and a bunch of Hellcats.

Hanesj75
Great deal !

Can you elaborate on your sale price ? Approach and price structure? How does negotiated price work with in combo with applying preferred price ? I am trying to get well below corporate preferred price before rebates in ny.
Thx !

If anyone is interested, I worked out a deal for $341/month, 0 down all taxes rolled in on a 2017 Scat Pack Charger in Austin. I can give you the dealer, but right now they don’t have any cars, however, they can get one at that price. This assumes a few things:

• Selling price of the car is 40k
  • 12k/36 months
  • Finance with US Bank for $3,500 off. They also have tax credits! So you only pay 1.25% in tax vs 6.25% (like $430 in tax on the car)
  • $1,000 Lease conquest
  • Tier 1 credit

I simply blasted an email to dealers that had cars I was interested in and waited for a response. I was not sure how preferred price gets applied, so I simply threw out some aggressive numbers based on the Leasehackr calculator, and then said I also have FCA Affiliate PP.

Keep in mind the maximum lease MSRP (MRM) that the residual can be calculated from for US Bank is $46,600. If you’ve got a heavily optioned car such as mine that has an MSRP higher than that, then you end up having to pay (or negotiate away) the difference between the real MSRP and the MRM. I negotiated mine away. For the LeaseHackr calculator, you need to figure out what this does to the residual to still figure the payment. For me, the calculator needed to have the residual adjusted from 66% down to something like 64.4%.

So my email looked like this:

My name is [name] and I’m in Indianapolis, Indiana. I am specifically interested in your Dodge Charger R/T 392, stock #XXXXX.

It’s advertised on your website with dealer discounts and rebates for $41,800. [I knew this likely included incentives I wasn’t eligible for, like retail bonus cash and military discounts]

I’m looking for a zero-down 36 month, 10k/yr lease on a 2017 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack, and this one has most of the options that I’m interested in.

Based on my research and that price, I’ve run some numbers and would like to make a deal that looks like this:

MSRP: $47,815
Dealer discount: $4,415
Adjusted Sale Price: $43,400
Incentives (Rebates/Lease Cash): $5,500
- Great Lakes 2017 Bonus Cash $1,000
- Dodge Conquest Lease Cash $1,000
- Independent Lease Cash (US Bank) $3,500
Cap Cost: $37,900
Acquisition Fee: $695
Residual (US Bank): 66% of US Bank MRM $46,600 ($30,756)
Money Factor: .00140 (3.36%)
Doc Fee: $149
Tag/Title: $31.25
Indiana Sales Tax: 7%
Monthly Payment with tax: $337
First Month’s Drive Off: $672 (first month’s payment, fees and taxes)

I am eligible for FCA Affiliate Rewards and have a control number, but I’m not sure how to apply to a lease and I’m looking to do even better than that price anyway.

If we can get to an agreement I can be there this weekend to close the deal. I am also shopping for similar cars in a 200 mile radius of Indianapolis so please give me your best price.

Thank you for your time!

I had a dealer bite with this request and say they could do it. Now I’m driving a 2017 Charger Scat Pack!

-John

5 Likes

Would be all over these if they had AWD :frowning:

Has anyone scored this deal in Southern California?

If so, what dealer? Ready to pull the trigger today.

1 Like

Two words: Snow. Tires.

1 Like