2017 Charger Scat Pack Lease Deal

Continuing the discussion from 2017 Charger Scat Pack:

Thanks @mcnasty for sharing the deal! Please share your future deals in our “Share Deals & Tips” as the RV/MF category is reserved specifically for numbers. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m curious whether this deal is a Chrysler financial lease or a 3rd party lease like US Bank? I understood from some dealers that the $5500 in rebates (three stacked together, if I understand correctly) could only be applied to 3rd party leases, which is why I’m asking.

Also, can you comment on the state and sales tax amount that was included in the deal just for comparison?

HK

Credit to @zodiac for asking about numbers in the original thread. The car wasn’t even on my radar until I read the thread a couple weeks ago and now there’s one in my garage.

@HK_VA - yes it’s a USBank lease. I’m in AZ and my tax rate is 9%. Looks like the IDL cash bumped to $4500 this month but not sure if the $1k conquest and $1k from Dodge are still there.

I believe RV/MF for USBank are still the same for Feb - 67%, .00149

1 Like

I was quoted over the phone a 71% residual for 36/10 through US Bank. If true, that could make for some incredible deals with the additional $4500 IDL cash. I’m going by later today and will report back.

1 Like

That would be incredible! My wife wants one now… so it may work to my advantage lol.

I have a manager interested in this but all I can find in Denver is 2016 challengers. Inventory in other nearby cities is also zero. Is the car on a regional distribution?

Not a ton of them down here in PHX but it’s a cheap flight and you could drive one back to CO if you can find one you like.

PM dealer info pls. Need 20 characters

Well that was a waste of time. The dealership says they can’t find any IDL cash for the 17 R/T 392 for February. The 71% residual I was quoted over the phone was thru Ally with a 10.5% APR. Typical bait and switch.

What state? I ran into same issue in MD.

South Carolina. Getting pretty frustrated with Dodge… between the IDL cash issues and the incorrect APR for a lease on their online calculator.

Dodge apr on website is via chrysler capital. Third party banks will have higher rates, maybe slightly less residuals, and more incentives via idl cash. Its pretty easy just need research and a dealer willing to show it all upfront.

The problem is the Dodge calculator shows an APR of .48% on a lease. That doesn’t match the MF thru Chrysler. I’ve had three different dealerships tell me the MF is .002 this month, or a 4.8% converted APR.

IT is .48%. I’ve gotten that quoted. Dealerships are allowed to markup the rate.

Dealers just playing games man. .002 sounds like an ally rate and they hiding the idl bonus cash from you. Chrysler mark up is not that huge, only 25 basis points or so.

I did manage to get a dealership to show me a spreadsheet from Chrysler which lists every vehicle in their fleet, the base MF, and the amount they are allowed to mark-up over the base.

For 36 months in February,
Scat Pack/Daytona 392: .002
SRT 392: .00044
Hellcat: .00007

I don’t know about the IDL cash. I had two dealerships say it doesn’t apply to the Scat Pack this month. The only comparable trim that was eligible was the 5.7L Daytona. The rates from Ally were plain awful. The residual was 71% for 36/10 but the MF, which Ally displays as an APR, was 10.5%.

Then maybe i was wrong. Makes no sense that high mf for the scat pack. But good work, this info will help someone for sure.

I found a Scat Pack with an MSRP of $45, 570. What’s good price lease price? It doesn’t look like they’re any rebates I qualify for.

My zips 33617 Tampa
Cars in GA.

Lease price is $374 on Chryslers Calculator with a $42,570 selling price.

I’ve had 2 dealers now tell me that it’s .002 and the rate on the website is a typo and their systems show the correct one, so I’m assuming that’s what it is.

I have yet to get a dealer in GA or NC (I’m in SC also) to get me a good price through US Bank though. Most just want to go through Chrysler.

Have you checked the dealer I PMed you about in NC where I got mine?