2017 Charger Scat Pack Lease Deal

Yeah, and they came back with $519/month, albeit on a higher-optioned car, but I did the math on my side and it still should have been >$400. I’m thinking they did it through Chrysler for some reason, so I’m supposed to get back to them on Monday.

Wow. I did the negotiating over the email and was in and out in less than an hour. The finance mgr I worked with was named Russell everything went smooth.

Don’t bother looking near Raleigh as both dealers here screwed me around.

Does anyone have a decent dealer in or around the DC area? I am being told that on leases they “cannot discount below MSRP because Chrysler owns the car and won’t let them”. They quoted me $860/month for a 36m/10k. My math on the car with rebates, Virginia tax, etc. Is in the low 400s. The dealers are so frustrating they are making it difficult to choose this car… I’ve leased Acuras and Infinitis in the past, and the dealer experience was much more reasonable…

Dealers need to come up with better excuses.

1 Like

PM me if interested:

Unfortunately, this dealership is difficult to work with. They have not been able to come close to payment. They came back with a $800 payment for a Daytona 392. The Hellcats are at over $1000K.

Going to have to look for a different dealership. I had to cast a wide net for my Scat Pack and ended up leasing one from a dealer over 100 miles away (in another state). I recommend using a combination of the Dodge build/locate part of their site along with Cars.com (or other car finding sites) to find Scat Packs with the features and colors you want. Then email those dealers with your terms, being as specific on the numbers as possible (using current incentives as you can determine them and the LeaseHackr calculator) on a specific car they have in stock. I was able to completely painlessly lease a loaded Scat Pack for $336/mo with zero money down. It can be done!

1 Like

It’s going to be tough this month to get a deal like that. No IDL cash this month and the MF is .002 if you go thru Chrysler instead.

I’m hearing conflicting reports. Is it zero IDL cash, or $4500 IDL cash?

I did my lease with a combo of dealer discount, FCA PP pricing through my employer, regional bonus cash and lease conquest cash, and the IDL cash - combined with the super-high residual for US Bank.

Fewer (or none) of those would have changed the deal significantly, but should still be nowhere near $800+ a month.

From what I’ve been told by several dealerships now, the $4500 IDL this month only applies to the 5.7 Daytona.

Sorry to hear that, but not really surprised.

According to edmunds the scat pack is eligible. Sounds like a shady dealer.

Shady dealer + shady financing at 0.02 MF! Avoid like the plague.

Nice work- that’s certainly where I’d like to end up. I assume you’re not anywhere in the coastal Virginia region and could PM the dealer you used?

There aren’t unfortunately too many Scat Pack cars within a few hours of me, so let’s see how I do with the local dealers first. The closest one is currently working on getting set up with US Bank for leasing.

HK

I’m in Indianapolis which has 5+ Dodge dealers and I still ended up having to go to Cincinnati to get my Scat Pack. I’d be willing to share my dealer info but they don’t have any other Scat Packs or Daytonas for sale so I’m not sure that would help you much.

BWAHAHAHAHAAH!!! This is up there with the biggest bs I’ve heard! The finance company would MUCH RATHER the dealer discount the vehicle because that is less risk of not getting paid!! Chrysler has already “sold” the car to the dealer since it is sitting on their lot! Why do you think those with bad credit are asked to put money down and pay higher interest??? Because that is the only way the bank is willing to take the risk!!!

You could always cite the Chrysler lease calculator…

I actually tried that once while shopping for a Jeep for my wife. I was told it was for “illustrative purposes only” and that “actual numbers may vary greatly”. What is the point of publishing the numbers and having a calculator?

Does anyone know the specifics of the IDL cash, and exactly how the dealer collects it and from whom?

Dealer I’m working with says the IDL cash comes from Chrysler, not from US Bank.

FWIW, Dealer says that IDL cash is no longer available for the R/T 392 i.e. Scat Pack for February.