2017 Charger Daytona 340 Lease?

Looking into a lease on a 17 Charger Daytona. MSRP $43690, Sale price $34944. MF .00193. Looking at a 26/12. What do you think would be a good residual percentage? I have 69 percent in my estimates. The numbers I am coming up with are $291 month, $775 drive off, Total lease cost $10940.

These numbers are based on the sale price on the dealer site. I think it is safe to assume this includes leasing with Chrysler. This price also includes $0 incentives as I have not spoken with the dealer as of yet. Incentives will only help. Do you think these numbers seem realistic? Any room for improvement?

Thanks,

That price is probably for purchase. Also, residual is set by bank not your estimate. Get the numbers, search rebates, and then you can build a deal.

If you can negotiate a $291/mo payment for this car before incentives, you will be endlessly praised in this forum. I will take 2 myself at this price.

Dodge Chargers don’t lease too well but you are showing a 20% discount which is a good start. MF is not great but if the RV is real at 69% (this is unlikely), you will still be around $400/mo + tax which would still make it a good deal.

Good luck and let us know if you find a dealer that can make this deal happen!

$336/mo in Feb for a Charger Scat Pack

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2017-charger-scat-pack-lease-deal/8239