2017 Alfa Giulia

Just dropping this here.

Technically meets the 1% rule.

December can’t get here fast enough!

1 Like

what state? What kind of app is that?

I will have the ultimate leasehackr garage if it comes true.

Hellcat Leasehackr Edition
Maserati Leasehackr Edition
Quadrifoglio Leasehackr Edition

Rosso Competizione please!

Let’s be honest would you pick up a Quadrifoglio for $600 a month with just drive-offs?

1 Like

I would pay 700 per month if I could get my hands on a Quadrifoglio…where else can you drive a Ferrari/Mopar vehicle for 700 a month

1 Like

$700/mo would be under 1%, so common wisdom says it’s almost a hackr price

1 Like

From comments: “New ad: I’m super gorgeous, a 10/10, but I also have herpes. Love, Giulia”

LOL

3 Likes

You figure by the fall you’ll start seeing well equipped 2017’s in the $300’s.

I am gorgeous and thanks for the expensive dinner but I always have a migraine - not tonight. “La meccanica delle emozioni”

1 Like

The other thing to note when leasing Giulia is to find out if it allows lease transfers aka a divorce…

of course, if you don’t want just a run of the mill Giulia, and you just got done smoking one of those fancy cigarettes, you can always buy this… Giulia Special Edition

http://www.giuliaforums.com/forum/313-dealers-purchasing-ordering/4225-leasing-info-7.html

Folks over on the Giulia forum with recent deals are stating the $2,750 cash allowance is being given out but goes up to $3,500 if you own a competitive brand.

If we want any decent deals, like the 3-series of old, they need to pump those residual numbers up up up. Like mid 60’s for the 36 month (low 50’s right now) and low 70’s for the 24 month (currently low 60’s).

Got a bit more info -

$1800 drive offs and under $500 / month incl tax. He came from a Lexus so perhaps there was conquest.

This was a loaded Q4 model (I mean loaded, adaptive cruise etc etc) $50k + sticker

I know this is not hacked level data, but talking car payments with colleagues is akin to taking salaries so give me a break.

It was an end of the month - make quote sale so I think he was lucky. I know he drives a hard bargain and is always willing to walk on a deal that’s not in his terms so I’m inclined to think you’ve gotta be ruthless and stick to your guns

Santa Monica Auto gallery - cross shopped with South Bay and both were pretty desperate to do the deal on the 31st of the month.

Try again in a week :wink:

If and when that happens you will see me being the first one signing. Just tell me when and where and I’m there!

According to the Giulia forum, one deal was for $371/mo with $2000 drive offs, 24 months. That’s a pretty good sign of things to come, especially once the 2018s start arriving.

I know I’ve started saving my ideal-spec Giulia on cars.com, cargurus, and autotrader to start tracking which ones are sitting on the lot the longest.

Ti, Sport Appearance, performance pack (gotta have that adaptive suspension!), leather dash, white over brown.

MMMmmmm

2 Likes

Then you realize you want apple CarPlay on the 2018 models :joy::joy:

Jk but it is tempting :confused:

After using Apple Carplay in a rental malibu last weekend, I’m not as enthused about it as I thought I would be. Especially for myself, where navigation isn’t really needed. I can live without it if it means a killer deal on a Giulia.

FYI for those of you searching for your ideal Alfa, here’s a quick way to look up the options:

https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=ZARFAEEN7H7544853

Just replace the VIN with the VIN of whatever car you are looking at.

1 Like