2017 Alfa Giulia

Close to my wish, but don’t need performance pack and blue/brown would be my first choice :slight_smile:

Are you guys going for the TI just for the sports or lusso seats vs base seats (non ti)?

That was the biggest difference for me. Would like to hear other insights.

Good deals on the non-ti Giulia right now but ti still high price lease

Yeah, though I’m not going for Alfa just yet. Just kicking tires. But Ti also has some standard features that base lacks (heated seats, etc.) I wouldn’t take sports seats - the side cushions are kind of tight for me. I’d take Lusso, but don’t like the wheels that much.

Sport seats 110% for me. Though I am a medium build dude, who loves tight fitting seats. Especially ones with big bolsters.

My car is like a leather couch, literally no bolster support. 2007 Lexus ls460l

Just got sent this. Does not look like a great deal due to the CCR needed but it Guess it is a starting point.

Yes please! Almost the perfect car for LA.

2018 Stelvio Ti is actually available to build. And there is a Sprot and Base…

So does anyone think it’ll be worth the $100 to donate to TreadLightly to get in the FCA affiliate program?

https://www.treadlightly.org/join/fcusa-affiliates-reward-program/

Someone on the Alfa forum reported that they are/have added Alfa to the program, even though it’s not on the website yet. Claims it’ll give 1% below invoice, or about 7% off MSRP. Nowhere close to what’s needed for a good deal, but does anyone know if you can stack that up against other discounts such as the lease conquest/lease cash, etc.?

Looking like a solid meh.

@Benedetto and I discussed it here before. He can probably give you insight on this.

Where are you located?

St. Louis.

Won’t be looking to buy until November/December. But if putting in $100 now, to get past the 30 day waiting period, and can stack this discount along with a few others (dealer discount, plus rebates, etc) could just be another thing to add up.

St Louis stores aren’t likely to give you that price … and even if they do… it’s a nothing discount… it’s a few hundred behind invoice.

I did a deal up here for ep less 1k.

really? What typically is EP as a percentage of MSRP?

/original/2X/3/3a03192cf9d3cb5c535475b51885a1df134424d6.PNG

1 Like

I’m definitely willing to fly basically anywhere. None of my car deals have ever been in STL. Mostly Houston, atlanta, and NYC. The dealers here suck.

They just don’t have the competition my, or well, most do.

You can email me if interested - Ben@CarSalesSnoop.com

1 Like

Dealer quoted me 497 w\o for 24/12 MSRP 42k

But he only was discounting the car 1500 I think? I should have more wiggle room to get more off right

Did you get a breakdown? Can you post?