Alfa romeo Giulia numbers are not adding up

just got a internet quote I know there marking up the money factor that a whole other story but even with that these numbers do not add up do you guys see something I don’t see

Guilla doesn’t add up

2 Likes

lmao ur too much ur post are always hilarious

1 Like

But seriously, correct it so this thread will show in searches.

They’re charging you sales tax on the full amount of the car, not just the payments/total lease cost.

Yes the tax. The Giulia is just not a good lease the numbers seem to be getting worse and no factory support to compensate. Bit of a head scratcher.

OC Fiat is running a Black Friday deal on 10 different 40k Giulias 27/10k for $379/mo. $0.00 drive off, $0.00 down, $0.00 first payment. So, that is about $100/mo. cheaper…

https://www.ocfiat.com/inventory/New-Alfa_Romeo-Giulia/

EDIT: Weird, looks like the deal just disappeared. But here is the banner:

I know I called a ca dealer they said they would not do out of state lease I’m in Arizona I just returned from the dealer these are the numbers I got there good but not as good as I want them

Msrp $42,090,00
Selling price $38,590
Rebates $4500
Doc fee. $399
Registration etc $638.32
Residual. 59%
Mf. 1.42
Down. $0
Drive off. $1450

$433 a month

My goal is $5000 off msrp under $375 a month $0 down and paying drive off up front waiting until end of the month this is the car btw

The Giulia is much more than the sum of its unreliable parts. It has panache! How many cars nowadays at that price point have legitimate panache? Sure you might have to push it to the nearest FCA dealer every fifth rainy Tuesday, but what about the other, non rainy days?

Lmao it’s like that gorgeous girl your best friends warn you about

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like

You didn’t get it… He fixed the title