Annual Mileage: [12,000]

MF: [0.00017]
Residual: [54%]

Security Deposit: [$0]
Total Due At Signing: [$1,450]
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$193]

Zip Code: [92592]
Sales Tax Rate: [8.75%]

I think that’s a pretty good deal on a loaded Kia Optima, negotiated this for a friend of mine who is turning in her Soul in a week. Has not been finalized yet so will update.

3 Likes

Is there any conquest for non-Kia owners?

[quote=“willwar14, post:1, topic:11091, full:true”]
Year, Make, Model, and Trim: [2016 Kia Optima SXL Turbo]

MSRP: [$37,090]Selling Price: [$31,500]Rebates: [$7,500 in regular rebates, then $500 loyal]Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [24]Annual Mileage: [12,000]

MF: [0.00017]Residual: [54%]

Security Deposit: [$0]Total Due At Signing: [$1,450]Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$193]

Zip Code: [92592]Sales Tax Rate: [8.75%]

I think that’s a pretty good deal on a loaded Kia Optima, negotiated this for a friend of mine who is turning in her Soul in a week. Has not been finalized yet so will update.
[/quote]Wow very good deal for a $37k car. IMO, roll the $1,450 to have a sign n drive lease, or just pay the 1st mo. payment. My .02

1 Like

I’ve reached out to a bunch of dealers in my area and the best I am able to get is $32,540 before any Kia incentives. Plus, in my region (Chicago) there is only $7,000 in lease cash, not $7,500 so I’m already $500 behind. I do qualify for $400 recent grad credit though. Did you get an offer letter from that dealer that you can share?

Thanks

Which dealership is this? Looks like it’s in Temecula? The dealers around me are only showwing $5,500 in rebates (San Diego)

Giving this thread a bump because Kia’s have caught my eye. Any other recent Kia experiences?

Test drove a 2016 Forte5 the other day that seemed to be a great little car. Sales manager was ready to deal and that, and other models.

Looks like I need to go back and try the Optima now!

It would be ironic if they had a 3k conquest for Chevy Cruze owners :slight_smile:

1 Like

As usual Willwar14 comes through with yet another banging deal. Hey willwar could you get me a Boxster for 500 a month please?

From a non scientific observation, I think Willwar14 wins the medal for mostest and bestest deals this year, ranging from BMW to Kia to electric. And consistently at 0.5% of MSRP or lower.

Congrats :slight_smile:

Have you considered changing jobs and becoming a lease broker?

I think I am missing something BIG!

I get the rebate part but how do you get $5,500 off a car with only around $2,300 of markup in it?! I could only guess that there is $3,200 of hidden factory to dealer incentive that they are giving you?

I need to close a deal on a car in 24 hours the best I got was at invoice and all the $4,500 in rebates on the 16 EX (loaded). The best I am at is $285 (inc tax) with $250 down on a 36/10. Even with you paying 0 at signing you are still like $30 less a month than I am for a $5,000 more expensive car!

PLEASE HELP

Thats an amazing deal!

thanks for sharing!

I agree, this is an amazing deal.

Question - I see the “7500 in regular rebates”. I just checked on kia.com, in both the OP zipcode (95052), and my zip code (northern Cal, sacramento area).

In both zip codes, for a 2016 optima, there is:
2500 cash
500 bonus cash
400 college
400 military
0% for 66 months + 1000 bonus (this doesn’t apply for leases, correct?)
500 loyalty
It looks like all of these incentives have been in place from 4/4/2017 to 5/1/2017.

So @willwar14 I’m very curious how you were able to get this:

Rebates: [$7,500 in regular rebates, then $500 loyal]

Were the rebates that much better in early April?
Thanks in advance for any pointers!

You aren’t looking in the right place… Go to Build & Price, configure the car how you want, and then once you get to the summary page, click where it says estimate monthly payments. From there click calculate payments and you will see where it says the large rebates on leases. For example, my NJ zip code displays the $7500 in rebates

I see it now - thanks very much!

Just had this up and now the offers are gone. Im assuming it is because the offers expired a couple hours ago (5/1). Does anyone know if they are going to be offering this in may as well?

Until they update the website nobody will know. Sadly there are no mind readers here

Just checked and the incentives have been the same since January so I don’t think they’ll change for bad, the cars are not one month older lol. I’d wait for the MF and RV tho.

So let me know if they are trying to screw me already…before i even walk into the showroom.

This is the pricing on the car from their site…
MSRP - $37,035
Discounts and rebates - $7,713
Buy it now - $29,322

I found a somewhat local dealership that has a 2016 optima sxl…has 159 miles on it. Probably was a demo/loaner or something.

So i emailed the salesperson and asked what the best price before any rebates or anything like that. I asked her for a 24/15k lease. She tried pulling we don’t give lease prices over email only in person. I told her once I have a sale price i agree on then I can come down and discuss lease prices. I know that KIA is offering $7,500 in lease cash and $500 in bonus cash. I told her i didn’t qualify for anything else except conquest cash if there was any. This was her response…

“Actually, there’s $2,500 in bonus cash rebates that you qualify for and $1,000 additional dealer discount we are offering! Since you don’t qualify for the military/college grad ($400) or the loyalty ($500) rebates then we would have to add that $900 back onto the price online. So, the price would be $31,271, with a scheduled appointment. Any negotiation from there is conducted in the dealership. Are you interested in setting up a time to come in?”

What do you guys think? I feel like the price is good…but can definitely come down more because she is hiding cash on me.

She’s giving you the price for purchases, including incentives/rebates already. Don’t expect that ~$31k price minus $7500 for a lease.

I was expecting about 10% off due to the car being a 2016, but then the $8000 off for the lease program.