Am i getting screwed already? Kia Optima

No. Don’t waste time with her.

Literally cal the dealer and ask for another sales person.

Don’t let her waste your time

I agree just move on to another dealer and afteryou found the best selling price contact this dealer, your selling price right now is terrible

Sign up to become an Uber driver and receive additional rebate. [It works for Hyundai and some of the literature say it works for Kia, the question is whether that information is dated].

Many of us had tried to get discounts on the SXL but failed. The guys at the dealer told me they only have around $850 to play with the price. But he didn’t have problem lowering the SX $4000 off the MRSP.

Correct me if i’m wrong…I’m still learning.
Even say they have $850 to play with…the car does have 159 miles on it, so someone drove it for a little bit or it went on 30 test drives. Say they drop the car $1000 (round number), shouldn’t I still get $8,000 off the msrp due to those bonus cash rebates from kia?

@cheapdad00 - I have a pending application with uber…i just have to confirm my driving history. Have to hit up the DMV.

after some recent negotiations on an optima I got 37k - 4k(dealer discount) - 7k(rebate) = 26k

So essentially I should be able to get this car under 30 with out an issue?

yes, I got it at 26 with no negotiation

To nyclife: do you know if the dealer discount and the rebates are specific to Optima?

This 7k rebate is specific to 2016 optima

On kia’s site for a 24month lease it’s up to 8k total. I emailed her back saying that i know about the 8k in lease and bonus cash and that she was trying to hide that from me. I asked her again for the best price before rebates…lets wait and see what happens.

What is your zip? Can’t see 8k on mine

zip is 07840…

Forgive me, but I looked all over Kia, Edmunds and all and I can’t find this awesome rebate (or cash back?) even if I use your zipcode. Please post a link. Thank you!

Here’s a screen shot of what i see…Correct me if i’m wrong (i am a newbie), but this is what i’m talking about right?

You are right. But you get better payment with 36 month.

I did get a relatively high quote at 271 w/nothing down.

you are right…i just noticed that. No idea how i thought it was the other way around. Either way…her numbers didn’t match up. I may of pissed her off, still no response.

I gave directions how to get here a couple days ago (the screenshot is from last month). 2016 Kia Optima SXL Turbo $195 a month

Thank you everyone because I signed for a 2016 Optima Hybrid EX $33,720 MSRP

12k/24 mo for $184/mo (plus tax) with only first month and $595 fees at signing.

I appreciate your help!