2016 Kia Optima SXL Turbo $195 a month

Based on the quote she is giving a dealer discount of 3,264 or about 8.7%.

There is loyalty of 500 that should stack along with the lease cash.

I’m interested to hear the numbers you get - good luck!

I tried to get close to the $195/month deal, but no one comes anywhere close to the 15% dealer discount that the OP got. I tried with like 6 different dealers in the Chicago. The closest I got was $310/ month with nothing up front for 36 months. Still roughly $50 more per month than the OP, but a pretty good deal nonetheless.

I feel it will be really tough replicating this deal. Most dealers I spoke to thought the 15% discount was absurd. Never hurts to try though.

I have a deal lined up I’d like to share. I have a feeling this is the last month for lease support on these. Most of them are being put into the test drive program which means they can’t be leased. The deal I have agreed to with a DC dealer looks like this:
MSRP $37,220
Sale $32,875
doc and tags $450
24/12 lease
rebates:$7500 lease cash + $500 bonus + $1K uber =$9K
MF .00037
Residual 53%
$231/month with just first month due at signing.
Lease Hackr score of 14.6

This is easily reproducible if you can find one not on the test drive program.

1 Like

Can you please elaborate on this kia test drive program?

It basically means they make the car a demo, even if it hasn’t been used as such. Might have only done 10 miles, but they can no longer lease the car, it’s just heavily discounted for sale. You can’t tell by looking on the dealer website, best to call and ask specifically if the car is part of the “test drive program” or is it available to lease.

This is what I have from a dealer in NC:

2017 Kia Optima SXL Turbo

MSRP: $37090
Total Discount: $3838.10
Selling Price: $33251.90
Lease Cash : $5500
Doc fees: $649
Term/Miles: 24/12k
Residual: 59%
Total due at signing: $375 (includes 3% NC tax)
Monthly lease payment: $375

Can’t you find any 2016’s. Way better deal and exactly the same car. You might have to travel and you would have to do it soon. I can help you if you want to PM me. I signed yesterday on a $37K sxl for just $250 a month with just first month down.

1 Like

That’s an awesome deal. In NC, they are still in the mid to high 300. I did see 1 2016. Will contact the dealer and see what they say. Will post the details