Calling all Hackrs

Got it, then yes I believe it was $0 down. But once I get back home I will look at the lease to see exactly what was paid (how it was structured).

Okay so maybe no shipping given +22/mo

There is still a $1,500 lease conquest from Chevy which would make a nice payment on a Cruze or Trax.

Whoa, if this is the actual numbers its not bad at allll

2017 CHEVROLET CRUZE LT SEDAN LEASE FOR: $79/MO 24 MOS., MSRP: $23,415

let me try to work the hackr calc to see if it lines up

any idea if i could return my lease early? since my end date is in the middle of may.

also i believe honda gives me $1000 - 1500 for minor dings and dents. i have scratches on the back bumper from parking in NY. i will schedule an inspection soon to see if everything is covered (fingers crossed)…i would think they try to screw me during those.

Keep in mind this is NJ so doc fee will average 350-450.

You’ll need to add TTL.

I don’t know what the $500 GM Auto Show rebate is, or how to qualify for it. If you don’t but get Farm Bureau $500 (join 4 weeks ahead of signing your deal) instead, that would be a wash.

Also - if you don’t need the fully loaded top model, you could try to replicate this deal for less:

The sales rep I just called said no more $1500 asian conquest :frowning:

Maybe @chevyphil can answer whether $1,500 conquest still exists.

http://www.boston.com/cars/specials/boch/chevy.html

yeah that would be amazing, anything under 100$ I would jump on. given i can return my current lease a little early. i’m also 2-3k below the 30k miles.

You can get a Rogue S with all of the limited options, for about 158 a month

out of luck with the conquest rebate

thanks for the recc!

looking to stay below my current payment of $128.

The Asian rebate was $3000 last month. I think there still is a $1500 rebate, but I’m not sure which brands it applies to in April.

still chatting with him and asking him to clarify that point, thanks for bringing it up!

2016.5 Mazda CX-5 Sport 10 char

I actually spoke with Chevy’s marketing support earlier today and they said that Competitive Lease in Household is $1,500 (doesn’t matter which brand) or Chevy Lease Loyalty $500 for April. You can’t stack the two. However, when I asked about the Select Market Bonus Tag because last month was $750, she couldn’t find it for me for this month (meanwhile a local dealer advertises on their website for $1,000 this month). Ultimately, she said it’s up to the dealers, credit approval, etc. so maybe fight for it if you see it advertised elsewhere. She also gave me another phone number as I wanted clarity on the NY Auto Show $1,000 incentive advertised on dealer websites (and $500 on these forums) plus listed as a TrueCar’s incentive but the office closes at 4pm EST weekdays. I left my paperwork at work but you can pull up a chat session on Chevy’s main website and ask for Marketing Support number. I think that office closes at 6pm EST but they were very friendly.

Any non-GM brand according to the fine print I saw.

did you take a look at the Encore sign and drive for 119 for non gm leasee’s

Is that a salesperson? They are typically not reliable sources of information