2016 Fiat 500e lease OCFiat (California)

In Colorado on a lease you take $2k in credit. On a purchase you pull down $5k. Wish more went to the lease.

PM me if you are interested. I can give you my name so that you can refer to my deal. I am sure it will be easier to negotiate like that. My credit score is 760, but they didnā€™t know what it was when we were negotiating. In fact, I refused to provide my SSN to them before we reached a deal.

1 Like

Do you mind sharing a bit more about the rumored SCE reimbursement program?

Thanks for the PM sprogis. Looks like Fiat of Thousand Oaks has no inventory on the 500e.

If you canā€™t get the wear-and-tear, just open up a savings account and put $20 into it every month. After 36 months, you will have $720 in there. Be disciplined, do it every month, forget about it until you are about to turn the car in.

For the OC Fiat deal, is the $800 TTL inclusive of all taxes and fees? I thought you generally have to pay taxes on any consumer/factory bonus cash, which for this deal is $8500 factory cash. 0.09% tax on that itself is $765. In addition, donā€™t you usually have to pay taxes on your downpayment as well? Iā€™ve never leased before so Iā€™m new to this.

Taxes will usually be paid as part of the monthly payment.

Iā€™m ready to pull the trigger. What do you guys think of this:

Rebate 2500 + Conquest Lease 1000
Total at Signing 3500

Monthly
12k $115 including tax

Sounds kinda high to me. Have you seen @Anthony_Lopez deal? Granted his is for 10k/yr and assumes lease conquest, but even taking that into consideration I think itā€™s still lower than yours. https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/2017-fiat-500e-deal-0-down-90-payment-with-tax/7700

so $3500 down and 35 payments of $115? yes thats a bit on the high side.

were starting to run low on the Fiat 500eā€™s.

here is one with the moonroof, granted its an $800 option.

$99 a month with 7.75% tax with $3500 total due at signing.

does not include the conquest. will be less if you qualify.

this is a 2017.

Thanks hurijo and Anthony for the response. Anthony, do you have a link of the car for $99. Is that with 12k/yr 36 months? The car Iā€™m looking into has an MSRP of 34k (white, esport, sunroof). Thanks for the feedback.

Can you also let me know what the fees are for leasing with your company. Thanks again.

Would like to share my details
I got the car in February 2016

2016 500e not base pacakge.
I have the Bianco pearl + esport if im not mistaking top of my head $33,790 MSRP

Wrote a check for $2500 + $1000 lease conquest

$120 tax inc / 10k miles.

You can get better deals now.

Give me call when you have time, iā€™ll be in the office at 9:30 monday morning.

949-485-3002 . thanks

iā€™m one of those who benefitted from this very thread when i was in the market for a 2017 500e. was about to pull the trigger with ontario (after having lengthy discussions with champion and oc fiat) but ended up seeing a post from anthony lopez on here and got my vehicle for less through him. great guy to deal with, didnā€™t have to step foot into a dealership (he delivered the car himself), and no, i donā€™t get any kickbacks for giving him a little shout out. heā€™s definitely worth a call.

1 Like

What kind of deal did you get?

I am in no way affiliated with him. I was curious after seeing him post here and his company has outstanding reviews online. Probably make it a lot easier for people who are uncomfortable with all the dealer salesmanship BS.

Iā€™m a little confused here. I started this thread with the deal I was offered from the dealer - to which Iā€™m sure is still available, as a coworker just purchased a 2017 for the same deal I got. Which was:

Option A
Must have a current lease or 1000 is required to put down (I had a current lease)
625 covers your drives offs such as 1st months payment,registration, docfees (if I only paid $625 for FEEs - whatā€™s the $3500 Anthony is asking for?)
99+tax (108 inc tax if OC)

+additional $20 a month for 12k miles

How is $99 a month with with $3500 total due at signing a deal?

Iā€™m paying $129 a month (granted no sunroof, but I opted for extra mileage) and paid ZERO out of pocket towards the purchase of the car. My fees were license, tax, first payment and carpool stickers.

Plus I got the $2500 rebate check .

1 Like

bill lopez - i suppose i have you to thank for there being a 2017 fiat 500e in my drive way!

however, i had never leased a vehicle before so conversations about residual, money factor, etc were all brand new to me. i quickly discovered the deal you got isnā€™t one that i could duplicate. i even reached out to your contact (justin) at OCFiat and for whatever reason, however persuasive i tried to be, it wasnā€™t to be.

and this gets me to my main point here. for people who arenā€™t familiar or have the stomach for walking into a dealer and getting a great deal, the process of purchasing or leasing can be challenging. for me, this is where the notion of a lease agent brings value. i know the upside of a lease is ā€œpayingā€ for the depreciation that you use, and only paying tax on that amount and not the full msrp of the vehicle. additionally, the monthly didnā€™t matter to me since iā€™ve never leased before, so i was looking at this as ā€œwhatā€™s the final cost?ā€ ā€“ after all dealer incentives, rebates and tax credits?

in other words, how much would i have to pay (insurance and electricity excluded of course) to have use of the vehicle for 36 months?

we all know the lease deals that are out there now:
36 mos
10,000 mi/yr
$2,500 down (advance against $2,500 rebate)
$1,000 conquest (i didnā€™t qualify so for me it was an addtā€™l $1,000)
$69/mo + tax ($75/mo for LA) (btw $59/mo + tax was avail for Tier 1 credit)
$395 disposition

if you calculate all that out (2500 + 1000 + 2625 + 395), total cost comes to $6,520 (before the clean air rebate). since i was only concerned with final cost of the lease, i wanted the option to prepay in order to save some interest (i saw that in one of the posts here). oddly, the dealers i was negotiating with would allow a prepaid lease but said it would be the same price (wtf???). but the price i got from anthony for a base 500e, 36 mo/10,000 mi a year, fully prepaid, including his fee, was $5,597, or almost a $1,000 less than the best deal i could find at any of the dealers.

bill ā€“ i believe your deal, if calculated out (625 + 3780 + 395), comes in at around $4,800, which is basically the difference of the conquest rebate (which i didnā€™t qualify for). i know there are opinions here about paying as little down as possible ā€“ which i get and agree with ā€“ but with the current state of rebates on EVā€™s, i think there are other scenarios which come into play. for myself, i happened to qualify for the extra clean air rebate, which means i get $4,500 back against the ~$5,500 i paid for my fiat.

so in short, it cost me a grand total of $1,000 to drive a brand new fiat 500e for 36 months. and i have all of you (and anthony lopez @DSR) to thank!

1 Like